What's new

Battle Arena Finals Voting is LIVE

Are you saying Mitt Romney is an alien? If so, agreed.
wait so you think superman is going to get bodied?
romney=alien (superman)
obama=batman
romney got bodied=supermman will get bodied
batman wins

I voted batman. In three firghts he has beaten superman 3 times. Batman always carries kryptonite on him and he knows very basic magic if it comes to that. He knows Judo and ninjitsu. his suit has answers to freeze breath, heat vision, super strength, etc. Superman is going to get bodied

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Word of advice stay away from the youtube comment section some asshole just decided to spoil the ending without warning

wait so you think superman is going to get bodied?
romney=alien (superman)
obama=batman
romney got bodied=supermman will get bodied
batman wins

I voted batman. In three firghts he has beaten superman 3 times. Batman always carries kryptonite on him and he knows very basic magic if it comes to that. He knows Judo and ninjitsu. his suit has answers to freeze breath, heat vision, super strength, etc. Superman is going to get bodied
answer to heat vision? just burn that chin dude.

i would pay to see a cat fight between george newbern and kevin conroy, with ed boon as the announcer a la shao kahn. lol @ stephen amell.

tazzmission

Banned
i still say black adam shouldve been involved in this battle arena and face superman in the finals

imo i think batman will win simply based on the success of nolans dark knight trilogy and not anything in regards to comic relation

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I really can't post anything relevant to the discussion because I have become tainted. :(

And I'm also biased.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
its a 9-1 mu in favor of Goku. 10-0 if were counting Super Saiyan God
superman prime, now be quiet

Voted Superman because I want to see more of him, feels like we've been getting very little up until now.

Gimmick

Noob
I wont get into it here, bcuz it'll get off topic like crazy, but Goku basically pwns any version of Superman

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Pre-Crisis Superman could honestly sneeze away the dimension Goku lives in into Oblivion. >_> It's literally retardedly stupid how powerful they wrote him, haha.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Voted for Good ol Bruce, and If you've been keeping up with the Injustice comics you'd wanted Bruce to win also.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Word of advice stay away from the youtube comment section some asshole just decided to spoil the ending without warning
Well according to scientific studies done on this very subject, spoilers actually increase your enjoyment of a story. Since you're not focusing on the tension and build-up, you're more ready to absorb all the details that lead up to the ending.

So you owe that asshole some thanks.

That being said if anybody spoils the ending for me I'll climb a fucking clock tower and shit deathbricks of hellfire and rape onto every man, woman and child in my field of vision.

Actually, not so much the ending. Whatever it is, I doubt it will surprise me. I'm more interested in (NOT SPOILING) the contrived pile of bullshit NRS pulls out of their ass to explain why someone as useless as Harley Quinn can fight something like the endboss of the universe that is Doomsday.