What's new

Battle Arena Finals Voting is LIVE

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Argument from a Superman fan - There's no way in any logical argument that Batman can win. Superman can see all of the transmitions from Batman's satelites and tracking devices, can destroy all of Batman's tech litterally just by looking at it and he can vaporize the entire planet from space. And to those who want to use the Kryptonite argument, Superman regularly fights Metallo and the Kryptonite Man and always defeats them. The former is powered by Kryptonite and the latter is practically MADE out of Kryptonite. It's an overused plot device that just would no longer work against him at this point.

Argument from a Batman fan - UHHR DURR KRYPTONITE! / THE GODDAMN BATMAN! / DARK KNIGHT RETURNS (aka the only Batman vs Superman fight he's ever seen) / BATMAN HAS TIME TO PLAN

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
It was story that grew in the telling.A war that sparked a billion battles.But before the Great Clash.Before the conspiracies.Before the Might.It all started with 2 men.One was life,the other death...

Vote for Superman!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's a draw regardless. Superman is the man of steel and Batman's costume is made of plotarmor.

Batman's real superpower is MONEY BITCHES. Superman is immune to that shit. He's been fighting a real crazy billionaire since day one, basically. Batman is old hat.

Anybody ever notice that Lex Luthor and Batman are basically the same dude?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
It's a draw regardless. Superman is the man of steel and Batman's costume is made of plotarmor.

Batman's real superpower is MONEY BITCHES. Superman is immune to that shit. He's been fighting a real crazy billionaire since day one, basically. Batman is old hat.

Anybody ever notice that Lex Luthor and Batman are basically the same dude?
Oh hell no......
Come on,people!Vote for Superman!!!!

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Superman should take this one easy, even if Batman has prep time. Unfortunately Batman is the more popular character at this time thanks to his recent movies. So the prep time hero will win this one.

My vote goes to King Supes though!

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
What this is all boiling down to:

Superman: You can't beat him

Batman: He can beat anyone

The unstoppable force is colliding with the immovable object. And either way, seemingly everyone is going to complain about the outcome.

I've really enjoyed the battle arena. I think it was a cool way to keep the hype train going regardless of how obvious this outcome was.

Aquaman was the one who really deserved this anyway!

Eddyward

Noob
Wonder if they're going to do their original costumes or something like Arkham City Batman vs. Godfall Superman. Or Batman Beyond?

Gimmick

Noob
Batman is always two steps ahead of everyone. He'll just pop out a Kryptonite dart from his utility belt and there you go. GGs Superman.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What this is all boiling down to:

Superman: You can't beat him

Batman: He can beat anyone

The unstoppable force is colliding with the immovable object.
If an unstoppable force met an immovable object, they would seemingly pass through each other. So what you're saying is, there will be no winner.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Batman. Before the fight, he hires an al-Qaeda terrorist to dress up as himself and gives him a Kryptonite dynamite vest. When the fight starts, Superman is actually fighting the fake al-Qaeda Batman. When Superman grabs him by the neck, the terrorist sets off his Kryptonite dynamite vest and kills them both.

But wait! One week before the fight, they take DNA off the heroes faces to determine that their identities are true. Since Batman wasn't in the fight himself, wouldn't he be disqualified? No, because the morning of the fight when Superman was washing his face with Proactiv, he failed to notice that Batman emptied out his Proactiv and busted a nut in the container. Therefore when they did the DNA test, the results showed that Batman was actually fighting a terrorist, and Superman was absent. Therefore Superman actually got disqualified even though Batman wasn't there either.

But WAIT! How can Batman hire an al-Qaeda terrorist for x amount of money to kill himself? You can't use money in the afterlife! Not true...Batman created holy currency that flies up with you when you go to the afterlife.

BUT WAIT! Since the DNA samples came in before the fight & Superman was disqualified, then why did Superman fight the terrorist in the first place? Because Batman paid off the DNA testers to keep their mouths shut until after the fight.

BBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT WAIT! How did Batman break into Superman's room to empty out his Proactiv when he didn't have the key? Cause he had a shrink ray to shrink himself and walk under the gap between the bottom of the door, and the carpet.

BBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT WWWWWAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTT! If Batman was tiny when he broke into Superman's room, how did he empty that container of Proactiv and manage to bust enough nuts to fill up the whole container? Because he took Roids before he shrunk himself, so he was able to lift up the container and empty it out into the sink. Superman left a picture of an 8 year old boy on the counter next to the Proactiv container, so Batman was able to bust enough nuts to fill the whole container.

BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT WWWWWAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!
If Batman is a pedophile, then what did he do to Robin when Robin was at his side? O la la I can't go there my friend, but it was pretty sketchy that's for sure.

That's just sick! BUT WAIT!!! There's still ONE LAST DILEMMA! If Batman made it seem like he was in the fight against a terrorist and he supposedly died when the terrorist killed himself, then that means Batman has to go into hiding since everyone thinks he dead. So what does Batman the pedophile do now that he can no longer defend Gotham?

sea_guy

Monitor
Why vote. Batman is going to win.

Willing to bet this whole thing was rigged from the start anyway.
Why do people keep saying things like this? You don't need to "rig" a contest to know ahead of time that the two most popular characters of a popularity contest are going to end up in the finals..

Well let's let the real popularity contest begin.....

That said Both are fan favorites in their own way. I'm not a huge fan of either one but I voted Superman.

The only knowledge I have is based on Smallville which I enjoyed very much.

Batman's popularity could be because of all the Dark Knight movies that have been coming out in the past several year.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
If an unstoppable force met an immovable object, they would seemingly pass through each other. So what you're saying is, there will be no winner.
Not necessarily. I don't recall who said it,(sorry) but there is one opinion that in a universe which contains a truly unstoppable force, an immovable object cannot exist. And vice versa.

The problem is, depending on the writer, Batman and Superman are sometimes those concepts. And honestly, I prefer it when they are not.

At the end of the day though. Batman will win. Regardless of if Superman kills him or whatever. Superman's morality will eventually come through and he will see what he is doing is unjust.

Superman Red Son is a great example of this.(Do not read if you haven't read Red Son. Go get it now!)
They did not need Kryptonite, a Bat-HulkSupes-Buster suit, or any other of the countless examples of things Batman could use to defeat him. A letter defeats Superman's regime. A letter written by Lex Luthor containing the words: "Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle?"
It shows Superman he has become what he has fought so hard against.

I hope Injustice ends with Batman and Supes hugging it out after they have ripped Wonder Woman and her lying bitch self in half.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Superman without his powers is a joke. Batman is the only one with any set of balls since he has no powers.

Reedoms

Noob
Superman without his powers is a joke. Batman is the only one with any set of balls since he has no powers.
In the Superman/Batman run from around 2005, there was a story arc where Batman and Superman switched powersets after their deepest wishes were fulfilled. Batman went batshit insane and went on a crime fighting spree across the world and nearly killed all his friends/family while Superman got shot in the chest and still found time to talk him out of his insanity.