What's new

Battle Arena Finals Voting is LIVE

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Me too, Batman has enough Kryptonite to make a suit out of, or at least to lace a suit with(though he could only wear it for a limited time due to the radiation).

Seriously though, Batman with prep time takes this.

That's regular Batman though, once you guys realize why humans can take on the big shots in this game you'll agree that Batman would win this battle because of that reason alone.

I'm not gonna tell why but you guys already know Batman(and a few others) in this game is almost as powerful as supes due to one of the plot devices, and Batman even half as powerful as Supes would win this straight up.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I liked, not because I agree with you, but because that was funny.

My post from another thread:

These retarded Batman fanboy reasons for why he would win are actually accurate, because thats how Batman(at least this kind of Batman) works.
He gets into trouble, then he pulls some crazy shit out of his ass and everything is fine. Prep time or not.
Superman just does powers at things until they're defeated. That isn't a bad thing but it cant beat plot armor or bullshit.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
These retarded Batman fanboy reasons for why he would win are actually accurate, because thats how Batman(at least this kind of Batman) works.
He gets into trouble, then he pulls some crazy shit out of his ass and everything is fine. Prep time or not.
Superman just does powers at things until they're defeated. That isn't a bad thing but it cant beat plot armor or bullshit.
Mashing 'til it works since 1939.

If this is referencing the cancer thing there's a difference between what luthor did (kryptonite ring) and batman keeping it in a lead container. kryptonite radiation cannot penetrate lead for whatever reason.
Radiation in general has a hard time getting through it in real life, they line it on the walls of bunkers to keep out fallout, if not just make walls out of lead.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Uhh... Iron Man CAN beat Thor...
Lol sure, with the dumbest writing in the history of mankind.

Even when i-Man put on his most powerful armor ever, the Destroyer Armor powered by Asgardian stuff he still couldnt defeat THOR.

THOR is 9 leagues above i-MAn.

but writers CAN be stupid, like when Batman beat the hulk by kicking him in the stomach.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Or like when they kept Barbara Gordon confined to a wheelchair from spinal injury for years in and out of universe while Bruce Wayne recovered from a spinal injury in, what, a few months?
Lol yeah exactly. Same with the last movie, thats some miraculous chiropractor right there.

Whats annoying too, is Superman vs Hulk, or THOR vs Hulk... the Hulk is SOOO slow compared to THOR and Superman... who both have lightspeed reactions and can attack at lightspeed [or at the very least superspeed]. Hulk would be frozen to their eyes, and to the Hulk both THOR and Supes would be just flashes. The Hulk would be hit 1009 times before he even knew what happened.

Yet writers ALWAYS forget that, and the stupid writers writer stupid fights that make no sense and forget all kinds of things.

Reedoms

Noob
Or like when they kept Barbara Gordon confined to a wheelchair from spinal injury for years in and out of universe while Bruce Wayne recovered from a spinal injury in, what, a few months?
She stayed in the chair because she only wanted to be healed if it was available to the rest of the world. Besides, she did much better work as Oracle than Batgirl.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Uhh... Iron Man CAN beat Thor...
In Siege Stark built a suit designed to beat Thor and got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by the thunder god that was good writing as it showed what SHOULD happen when a normal guy fights a god or godlike superhuman.

I like Iron Man and Batman but there is no way they SHOULD even be able to fight Superman and Thor much less win.