Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Discussion in 'Batgirl' started by Mr. Mileena, May 9, 2013.

• by Mr. Mileena, May 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • Mr. Mileena

Mr. Mileena Well-Known Member

The second official Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC character game-play has arrived... Batgirl! As seen in this video, she's no Batman clone! In this trailer not only do we see the official introduction of Batgirl but we get a little bit of back story. There also seems to be yet another Joker skin coming our way! Check it out below as Batgirl unleashes on The Joker, "this is usually the part where I quit".

edited by STORMS*
    Source: TRMK
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Batgirl' started by Mr. Mileena, May 9, 2013.

1. aldazo
    To be honest the teleport was a Batman's classic (it was featured in the 2 previous fighting games). I think as you said those moves were intended for Batman but they give them to her to make her more appealing when selling the DLC...:(.
  2. Shadowknight1
    Just cause she needs to be airborne doesn't mean her opponent needs to be. ;)
    Saint Op Omen likes this.
  3. Living Corpse
    Scorpion I'm actually looking forward.

Screw you guys, guest fighters are awesome.
  4. Shadowknight1
    Here. Have some delicious crow. :joker:

[​IMG]
    Scarlett Viper likes this.
  5. Saint Op Omen
    This may be good then...IDK sounds like she gets more
    Ed Boon @noobde
    RT @ThirteenOhEight @noobde U guys R showing out with that new Joker skin. That's great! EB: Just WAIT till u see the skins BG comes with!
  6. Mulder
    Yay we've turned Ratchet!
  7. aldazo
    She is a traitor...:mad:.
  8. rich denninger
    lolol.

Attached Files:

9. Mulder
    LOL!
  10. Living Corpse
    Looks good for a 50 year old.

mmm....and really fit too.
  11. Ratchet-Fabulous

tumblr_mk44gkjAOs1s3ooaco1_500.gif
    aldazo likes this.
  12. Living Corpse
    See her gameplay is fine. You don't hate her, you just wish they had gone with someone else.

And welcome to the Batgirl army.
  13. CrazySlasher
    She looks boring as hell to me but I'll repping that Joker skin all day.
  14. Ratchet-Fabulous
    tumblr_mg53iwKX691qii6tmo1_500.gif
    aldazo and Mulder like this.
  15. Saint Op Omen
    Comic time =real time-# of issues-years elapsed since reboot x nonsense/meta+broken clocks - % of annual rainfall in Brazil/chaos...
    So its been about 2 years...
  16. JokerAceX
    Meh still not hype for this character, as a DC fan IMO they're so many other characters that could've been added in her place.
  17. Living Corpse
    I know that but it's really not that weird. Some people just don't age. My mom is 51, she still looks like she's 20 something and my oldest sister is in her 30's. Girl looks like she's still 17.
  18. Ratchet-Fabulous
    I'm 23. And I look 23.

AMAZING.
    Mulder likes this.
  19. GreatRa0
    Looks completely lackluster, not impressed with her at all so far. I'm more interested in the killing joke alt for joker and I don't even use joker. Also batgirls costume is the worst batgirl costume ever, seriously. I actually like most of NRS redesigns for the characters but they should have gone for a more simple look for babs.

Attached Files:

20. Shadowknight1
  21. Mulder
    That's Stephanie Brown not Barbara Gordon.
    SoundsLikePAUSE likes this.
  22. GreatRa0
    I realize that but I'm talking about the costume, not the person.
  23. Mulder
    Yeah but Barbara has never worn it....... It's like giving Tim Drake, Dick Grayson's Robin costume.
  24. Ratchet-Fabulous
    Heh I'm not humiliated. I've been used to being wrong on factual things.

Just like how you were right Raven was going to be released as DLC. I just don't give a fuck if I'm wrong.

tumblr_m644bfnK9x1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
    Mulder likes this.