What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Elements of her gameplay is what Batman should have... I know it's a best of trailer.. And she could have some major flaws.. But Batman should have what appears to be good maneuvering and more "Bat tools".

I feel sorry for Batman users/ fans..

However... She does look better than Bozo.... Err.... Lobo

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Definitely a Batman clone, maybe not in the way she plays but just the way all her stuff looks. Hoping for a better second DLC pack
This is the first time I've ever said LOL in my entire life (because I fucking hate it and believe grown ass men shouldn't be using that term), but I feel the need to use it right now.

*cracks knuckles*

LOL at second DLC pack.

K, I'm all set.

trufenix

bye felicia
aw so DLC characters dont get alts :( just like MK
They don't "ship" with them, no, but we've already seen they gave them voices (which they didn't do for MK) so maybe they have changed their policy.

My personal feeling is that Killing Joke pack will include a "classic" Batgirl.

MoldMan

Noob
This is the first time I've ever said LOL in my entire life (because I fucking hate it and believe grown ass men shouldn't be using that term), but I feel the need to use it right now.

*cracks knuckles*

LOL at second DLC pack.

K, I'm all set.
well batgirl is clone i mean come on... BAT ....GIRL. Also her moves are least different ...... Her special is pretty cool

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Elements of her gameplay is what Batman should have... I know it's a best of trailer.. And she could have some major flaws.. But Batman should have what appears to be good maneuvering and more "Bat tools".

I feel sorry for Batman users/ fans..

However... She does look better than Bozo.... Err.... Lobo
It doesn't matter to me. I am using both. Nightwing as well. I got all of the gadgets covered. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
well batgirl is clone i mean come on... BAT ....GIRL. Also her moves are least different ...... Her special is pretty cool
I think her special is one of the better ones in the game. I like the theatrical ones and it delivers. She also has a better standing super than Black Adam. The only reason I remotely liked Black Adams was because he steps on people. :16Bit

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
They don't "ship" with them, no, but we've already seen they gave them voices (which they didn't do for MK) so maybe they have changed their policy.

i understand Lobo not having them but if Batgirl has 0 alts then we can give up on that dream

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
No matter how good the character is, you haters will always find some way to hate.
We aren't complaining that she won't be good, we are complaining that it's a poor choice for character.

Like many who will agree with me, it's not just the character being good that makes you play them. It's LIKING the character. These games are ultimately supposed to be fun. I'm a massive fan of the Batman universe, but I couldn't be less excited about her.

And I am wondering if you guys saw a different trailer, because this was the least impressive character reveal trailer I've seen so far. EVERY other trailer I saw made me say "oh shit!" at least once.

No sense complaining now. All that's left is to wait for Zod and Scorpion...

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl

Call me crazy, but if I like Batgirl enough, then I won't have a problem paying for a classic skin of her.

Now that I think about it, one of the last skin packs could be skins for only the DLC characters. Hmm.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
We aren't complaining that she won't be good, we are complaining that it's a poor choice for character.

Like many who will agree with me, it's not just the character being good that makes you play them. It's LIKING the character. These games are ultimately supposed to be fun. I'm a massive fan of the Batman universe, but I couldn't be less excited about her.

And I am wondering if you guys saw a different trailer, because this was the least impressive character reveal trailer I've seen so far. EVERY other trailer I saw made me say "oh shit!" at least once.

No sense complaining now. All that's left is to wait for Zod and Scorpion...
Then don't play her/don't buy her. I don't know what else to say. If you don't like the character... just don't... use them? I don't see the point you are making. What character would you have rather seen?

Also in terms of the reveal... you didn't like her super? It is one of the more dramatic ones in the game.:16Bit

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Elements of her gameplay is what Batman should have... I know it's a best of trailer.. And she could have some major flaws.. But Batman should have what appears to be good maneuvering and more "Bat tools"...I feel sorry for Batman users/ fans..
Exactly, and to be completely honest what piss me off more than anything is that I think they do it just to secure sales. The first time I saw Batman gameplay I was like: where is the teleport move? why he has that scorpion's like grappling move? But then I was: Oh, well maybe they think it was a dumb whatever.

Now I see Batgirl and guess what? she has the freaking tools I wish Batman had...:(. I really was accepting the fact that she will be in the game, even being another batman char, even sharing the same concept as batman, but giving her the batman tool set he had in previous games?... thats low, really low... now I'm gonna cry to my room ... ;_;