What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Guys, let's all get along, please. ; - ;
no we have to get this thread locked because this character is shit and all these other characters would be a better choice and i want to personally attack some people over a video game with super heroes featured in it.

I'm still scared about her not having a lot of strings. We mostly saw specials and a few strings in this trailer, while Lobo had more than just a few strings shown and a few specials <_> It's a stupid thing to worry about, yeah, but I really don't like how we mostly saw special moves from her.

no we have to get this thread locked because this character is shit and all these other characters would be a better choice and i want to personally attack some people over a video game with super heroes featured in it.

I'm still scared about her not having a lot of strings. We mostly saw specials and a few strings in this trailer, while Lobo had more than just a few strings shown and a few specials <_> It's a stupid thing to worry about, yeah, but I really don't like how we mostly saw special moves from her.
Nooooo! The Earth won't stop orbiting the Sun because of some damn choice in DLC from the Developers!!

>Specials and Strings
I think that is because special moves arouse the casuals. So they said "why the hell not? Let's spend most of the trailer showing them specials, along with how different she is from Batman".

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Wanted to say, after re-watching it a few times that she does look kind of cool.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Nooooo! The Earth won't stop orbiting the Sun because of some damn choice in DLC from the Developers!!

>Specials and Strings
I think that is because special moves arouse the casuals. So they said "why the hell not? Let's spend most of the trailer showing them specials, along with how different she is from Batman".
*highfives*

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Nope Batman needs his OLD SCHOOL ATTIRE!! Bane has it and so should batman. Batman has a bigger wardrobe then mostly all the hero's in the comics anyways so its only right.
You know... at first I was a little against the possibility just because Batman already has so many... then I remembered... Classic Batman is a necessity. :16Bit

I can't believe I paid money for dipshit Scorpion. never touched his ass on MK9..
Remain optimistic brother! For there is always the possibility that he was troll code or a skin or whatever the fuck other things I talked about in MMH's chances thread!

eventhoitstheoutcomethat'llmostlikelyhappennstuffs;-;

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
It just sucks that he was never Robin in the new timeline.
Kinda sucks considering his old-timey origin story consisted of him admiring Dick more than anyone else in the world and wanting to be Robin. He even finds out who Batman is on his own and due to Grayson having become Nightwing already the spot for a new Robin was there for him to accept. I kinda feel like negating this part of his origin kinda takes away from his character a bit. By just skipping to Red Robin he never gets to fulfill his life-long dream(it's probably just a few years but that's not the relevant issue).

Kinda sucks considering his old-timey origin story consisted of him admiring Dick more than anyone else in the world and wanting to be Robin. He even finds out who Batman is on his own and due to Grayson having become Nightwing already the spot for a new Robin was there for him to accept. I kinda feel like negating this part of his origin kinda takes away from his character a bit. By just skipping to Red Robin he never gets to fulfill his life-long dream(it's probably just a few years but that's not the relevant issue).
Not only that, but takes away from Batman a bit too. After Jason Todd's death, Batman decided to not have a sidekick ever again so no one else would be at risk but him. Tim Drake saw that after Robin stopped being with him, Batman took greater and greater risks that brought him closer and closer to death. With Robin at his side, Batman weighs the risks more and takes fewer crazy chances. I'm not sure of the actual timeline between Jason's death and Barbara being crippled, but that may have had something to do with it too.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Not only that, but takes away from Batman a bit too. After Jason Todd's death, Batman decided to not have a sidekick ever again so no one else would be at risk but him. Tim Drake saw that after Robin stopped being with him, Batman took greater and greater risks that brought him closer and closer to death. With Robin at his side, Batman weighs the risks more and takes fewer crazy chances. I'm not sure of the actual timeline between Jason's death and Barbara being crippled, but that may have had something to do with it too.
From what I remember of Drake's #0 issue, all of his backstory is pretty much the same. He just went by Red Robin instead of Robin. I can't remember if he discovered Bat's identity, but he was able to track Batman down. So they at least let him keep his signature detective skills.