What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
damn !! she looks amazing !! much much better than I expected !! Looks a legitim cool and strong character !! .... and sorry for doubt about you, NRS ! well done, good job ! Lesson learned : NEVER judge a dlc character before seeing his/her gameplay first !! :D
That is a positive note. A valuable thing to remember as well. It is not good to judge ANYTHING without the benefit of the doubt. She is a strong character if you mean personality wise. If you mean top-tier... probably.:joker:

DominicanAddy94

I'm on PSN
damn !! she looks amazing !! much much better than I expected !! Looks a legitim cool and strong character !! .... and sorry for doubt about you, NRS ! well done, good job ! Lesson learned : NEVER judge a dlc character before seeing his/her gameplay first !! :D
I felt the same way. Gotta give props to NRS for making a character I wasn't really interested in pretty damn awesome.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I love her voice lol.

I really dislike people with a mindset like yours. Thinking you and people who agree with you are the only people who matter. Shame.
Wow...ummm I was simply stating my opinion of her...I don't dislike her...I don't mind that she is in the game...I just don't care for her look or sound. Chill