What's new

Bank of Perfect Legend: INJ ranking system

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
LBSH... all this arguing is mainly because PPJ, Tyrant, Wound, and Ducky didnt deliver and now ppl dont know what to do.

This community plays favorites, and some players are favorites but still eat shit..

PPJ wins NEC and is a god. Then he gets 7th at KIT and now falls out of top 8. "Other" players that arent favorites would be called a fraud and "figured out" and be told that they have to play better.

Wound Cowboy was declared a GOD OF ALL GODS WHO WILL WIN SCR AND EVO FOR FREE!! He goes to SCR and fails to place top 8. There are players who would get killed for this and be told that they need to level up and play better. BUT.. because Wound is a "sweetheart" here his play is above reproach. While he and others can comment on other players and mention that they need to play better, others would be "disrespecting him" if they simply say "he needs to play better". Also, by "community rules", if P2W places top 8 at his next major he now becomes the Sinestro of America. Wound is easily one of the best players, BUT... is it not fair to give him the same "you have to deliver" treatment?

Ducky placed 3rd at NEC (his only top 8) at failed to place top 8 at SCR. By "community rules" Glass Sword is now the new Raven of America. Think its dumb? ITS YOUR DUMB FUCKING STANDARD! Ducky is a great player, but there is a standard set by this community which it chooses to ignore when things dont work out as planned.

Tyrant was called God-Like because of how well he plays with Grundy. He was in GF of NEC and ended up placing top 2. At SCR he misses top 8.. Tyrant is god-like and one of my all time fav players to root for, but dont EVER expect a Sub-Zero player to see why ppl should get a pass because of the character they use.

HOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD OOOONNNNN!!!!

NEC top 8 had..

1. PPJ - Confirmed god after NEC then 7th at KIT and now not even in top at currently at the last major.
2. Tyrant - Confirmed god after NEC then misses top 8 at the last major.
3. Ducky - Confirmed god after NEC then misses top 8 at the last major.
4. Noobe - Confirmed too good after NEC then missed top 8 at his last major (if you count KIT as such).
T5. Grr - Confirmed too good after NEC then missed top at 8 at his last major.

WB had..

1. KDZ - Confirmed fraud after NEC then wins the next major.
2. Sonic Fox - Confirmed silly after NEC then top 2 at the next major.
3. Zyphox - Confirmed fraud after NEC then top 3 at the next major.
4. Tom Brady - Confirmed fraud after NEC and called "the 9th best Aquaman" then top 4 at the next major causing ppl to see it as a possible local.
T5. Viking 305 - No one even mentioned this guy as a good player then he gets top 5 at a major.
T7th. Jupiter - Confirmed online hero after NEC because he lost in pools then he makes top 8 at the next major.
T7th. Glass Sword - Never placed top 8 in a major ever and confirmed "maybe someday" player then makes top 8 at WB.

In the span of 2 months, the gods failed and the frauds delivered. What does this all mean? THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS AND SHOULD PROBABLY ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You arent a god or a fraud...

Also... I LOVE how peoples accomplishments pre 1.06 "DONT count" but their failures do. So.. its ok when ppl lose to pre 1.06 bullshit but not when then win with it. CAN THIS COMMUNITY GET ANY DUMBER?

EVERYTHING I JUST WROTE IS RIDICULOUS BUT THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!

THIS SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!

It's not the community, it's you and your stupid fuck circle of friends who constantly backstab one another and place so much emphasis on your placings that you almost have a fucking psychotic obsession with spending money on NOTHING.

It's a fucking GAME. One where you will never EVER come out ahead monetary wise. EVER.

It is not TYM that does this...it's YOU, it's the other PLAYERS, who mock other members behind closed doors and kiss their fucking asses to their face.

You know why you can't win Tom?

It's because people you meet face to face act so fucking happy to see you, but in the back rooms they all hope you get blown up, so you explode and provide entertainment for them.

I can tell you the two exact figures this mostly stem from as well.

It's not this "community". We are not even a fucking community. We are less than 100 strong on a consistent basis and we take pride in tearing each other down to the point that we feel we have to prove ourselves to others. Who are we proving ourselves to?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
it's just a list with some numbers, why is it so important...
lol Tom Brady with his long ass post, and he doesn't even care. but he actually cares about it #Kappa

it's just a list with some numbers, why is it so important...
lol Tom Brady with his long ass post, and he doesn't even care. but he actually cares about it #Kappa
you obviously didnt read a word... i dont care, i was pointing out all the stupidity. BUT... you just skip over stuff like.. uhh... THE POINT! Then read what you want it to say.

It's not the community, it's you and your stupid fuck circle of friends who constantly backstab one another and place so much emphasis on your placings that you almost have a fucking psychotic obsession with spending money on NOTHING.

It's a fucking GAME. One where you will never EVER come out ahead monetary wise. EVER.

It is not TYM that does this...it's YOU, it's the other PLAYERS, who mock other members behind closed doors and kiss their fucking asses to their face.

It's because people you meet face to face act so fucking happy to see you, but in the back rooms they all hope you get blown up, so you explode and provide entertainment for them.

I can tell you the two exact figures this mostly stem from as well.

It's not this "community". We are not even a fucking community. We are less than 100 strong on a consistent basis and we take pride in tearing each other down to the point that we feel we have to prove ourselves to others. Who are we proving ourselves to?
zzzzzzzzzz talks about how its just a game on a competitive forum dedicate to games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
zzzzzzzzzz talks about how its just a game on a competitive forum dedicate to games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bitches and moans when he loses a tournament about inputs, controllers, monitors, sound, colours, people, speech, sunlight, wind, air, water, fire, birds, zebras, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

let me do another one

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz says an evo win does not matter in MK, but vehemently defends VxG 30 man Injustice tournament as a credible win zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or better yet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz says en evo MK win doesn't matter, wins a Mk tournament like three months later and wants a props thread zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit Carl.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal

[/quote]
That doesn't make any sense lol

Matix218

Get over here!

That doesn't make any sense lol[/quote]
Makes sense to me

Seems like pretty much what always happens

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

That doesn't make any sense lol
Remove the last comma.

"It's because people you meet face to face act so fucking happy to see you, but in the back rooms they all hope you get blown up so you explode and provide entertainment for them."

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

That doesn't make any sense lol[/quote]
Tom already won....soooooooooooo?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
This thread:

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

It's a list, there are no legitimate 'legacies' at this point in the game.
A year or so into MK9 players like Dizzy and Pig were 'nobodies' and KeVoDaMan was supposedly a 'somebody' IIRC?

At this point in the game perhaps you're only as good as your last tournament.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I agree with 1 point TAC makes: who IS "the community"? Because when I put pieces together of [what the community says] and [what I see on the forums], it's not at all the same.

BUT what DOES match with [what the community says] is [a handful of people who make weekly podcasts] so I come to a conclusion that, what, a group of a dozen dudes divided into sub-groups of 3 is supposed to represent the hundreds of the NRS community? Who clearly all have different opinions on things because otherwise there wouldn't be a shitstorm about every single thing discussed?

With all due respect, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

sn1kzZe

Noob
LBSH... all this arguing is mainly because PPJ, Tyrant, Wound, and Ducky didnt deliver and now ppl dont know what to do.

This community plays favorites, and some players are favorites but still eat shit..

PPJ wins NEC and is a god. Then he gets 7th at KIT and now falls out of top 8. "Other" players that arent favorites would be called a fraud and "figured out" and be told that they have to play better.

Wound Cowboy was declared a GOD OF ALL GODS WHO WILL WIN SCR AND EVO FOR FREE!! He goes to SCR and fails to place top 8. There are players who would get killed for this and be told that they need to level up and play better. BUT.. because Wound is a "sweetheart" here his play is above reproach. While he and others can comment on other players and mention that they need to play better, others would be "disrespecting him" if they simply say "he needs to play better". Also, by "community rules", if P2W places top 8 at his next major he now becomes the Sinestro of America. Wound is easily one of the best players, BUT... is it not fair to give him the same "you have to deliver" treatment?

Ducky placed 3rd at NEC (his only top 8) at failed to place top 8 at SCR. By "community rules" Glass Sword is now the new Raven of America. Think its dumb? ITS YOUR DUMB FUCKING STANDARD! Ducky is a great player, but there is a standard set by this community which it chooses to ignore when things dont work out as planned.

Tyrant was called God-Like because of how well he plays with Grundy. He was in GF of NEC and ended up placing top 2. At SCR he misses top 8.. Tyrant is god-like and one of my all time fav players to root for, but this community has just now made an exception as of yesterday to give a player a pass because of the character they use.

HOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD OOOONNNNN!!!!

NEC top 8 had..

1. PPJ - Confirmed god after NEC then 7th at KIT and now not even in top at currently at the last major.
2. Tyrant - Confirmed god after NEC then misses top 8 at the last major.
3. Ducky - Confirmed god after NEC then misses top 8 at the last major.
4. Noobe - Confirmed too good after NEC then missed top 8 at his last major (if you count KIT as such).
T5. Grr - Confirmed too good after NEC then missed top at 8 at his last major.

WB had..

1. KDZ - Confirmed fraud after NEC then wins the next major.
2. Sonic Fox - Confirmed silly after NEC then top 2 at the next major.
3. Zyphox - Confirmed fraud after NEC then top 3 at the next major.
4. Tom Brady - Confirmed fraud after NEC and called "the 9th best Aquaman" then top 4 at the next major causing ppl to see it as a possible local.
T5. Viking 305 - No one even mentioned this guy as a good player then he gets top 5 at a major.
T7th. Jupiter - Confirmed online hero after NEC because he lost in pools then he makes top 8 at the next major.
T7th. Glass Sword - Never placed top 8 in a major ever and confirmed "maybe someday" player then makes top 8 at WB.

In the span of 2 months, the gods failed and the frauds delivered. What does this all mean? THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS AND SHOULD PROBABLY ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You arent a god or a fraud...

Also... I LOVE how peoples accomplishments pre 1.06 "DONT count" but their failures do. So.. its ok when ppl lose to pre 1.06 bullshit but not when then win with it. CAN THIS COMMUNITY GET ANY DUMBER?

EVERYTHING I JUST WROTE IS RIDICULOUS BUT THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!

THIS SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!
I like how you didn't mention Wonder Chef placing top8 after not to blow up PL, but then again its only "This community" and not your podcast buddies lol

U still count kabal pre patch wins?
well then I guess every sinestro and batgirl player that wins a tournament will be labeled a fraud win I guess. The top players in mk have better accomplishments than any prepatch kabalplayer, yes michaelangelo won a few majors but if we were to take 16 bit as an example he won scr and has placed top 8 at most majors over the course of 3 years, his accomplishments have by far overcome michaelangelos accomplishments.

GGA Max

lol this thread. Good laugh in the morning.

Tom's point is strong, he got blown up bad for losing to scrubby BS in pre 1.06. How much do we put on the OP characters, and how much do we put on player skill, win or lose, is the question.

And if there is a list of player rankings, pre 1.06 majors probably should count, but somehow less than current majors (except EVO). I know that this would take me off the "top 10" IGAU placers, but it seems more fair for the games as a whole.

This point system is just my opinion... It's how I see the importance of each tournament in its respective era.

Pre 1.06 Regionals
1st = 2
2nd = 0
3rd = 0
4-7th = 0

Pre 1.06 Majors
1st =5
2nd =2
3rd =1.5
4-7th =.5

EVO 2013
1st =15
2nd =6
3rd =4.5
4-7th =2

Post 1.06 Regionals
1st =5
2nd =2
3rd =1.5
4-7th =.5

Post 1.06 Majors
1st =10
2nd =4
3rd =3
4-7th =1

Not to beat a dead horse. But @Insuperable and PL this is my opinion of how it should go if we were to give higher weight to majors and current era.

sn1kzZe

Noob
dude... I picked Chef making top so please stop..

This is all stupid..
That's right, YOU did, but PL said Chef wasn't "Born for top8".
So you try to state "This community" but you leave PL out of it when he also took part in the things you mentioned.

This community, that community bla bla, lets be serious here, when it comes GAME TIME, no one is gonna look over ALL the names mentioned, even if I put you the 50th best aquaman, everyone is still gonna prepare for you like its the MLG finals

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
It's not KDZ's fault or whoever else's fault the game was the way it was pre-patch.

Everyone agrees the asterisk for the homerun record in MLB is stupid. Roger Maris broke the record, but because people LOVED Babe Ruth and hated Roger Maris they tainted his record breaking season with an asterisk saying he broke the record just because there were more games in a season. Which is ridiculous considering all the stipulations that were in Babe's favor before the 120 game season came around that nobody wanted to talk about.

The MLB will likely never let Mark Mcwire, Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds in the Hall of Fame, even though the MLB KNEW they were using steroids and didn't regulate because it was drama and they were making $$$ with so many people watching.

Lets not be shitty like the MLB. The players played the game and played within the rules that were put in front of them. Nobody should be allowed to take that away from them. Blame the game. Blame the testers. I don't care blame who you want. But it's certainly not the player's fault.

Caroline wozniacki was ranked number 1 for 67 weeks. In that time frame she won no grand slams, or majors for an fgc equivalent. Pretty much every tennis enthusiast considered the ranking fraudulent due to that fact that other players like Serena Williams winning multiple grand slams at the same time. A common sense Hunan element is still needed even with a tennis style system.

Matix218

Get over here!
It's not KDZ's fault or whoever else's fault the game was the way it was pre-patch.

Everyone agrees the asterisk for the homerun record in MLB is stupid. Roger Maris broke the record, but because people LOVED Babe Ruth and hated Roger Maris they tainted his record breaking season with an asterisk saying he broke the record just because there were more games in a season. Which is ridiculous considering all the stipulations that were in Babe's favor before the 120 game season came around that nobody wanted to talk about.

The MLB will likely never let Mark Mcwire, Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds in the Hall of Fame, even though the MLB KNEW they were using steroids and didn't regulate because it was drama and they were making $$$ with so many people watching.

Lets not be shitty like the MLB. The players played the game and played within the rules that were put in front of them. Nobody should be allowed to take that away from them. Blame the game. Blame the testers. I don't care blame who you want. But it's certainly not the player's fault.
I blame those lousy testers :DOGE

Jk ^_^