What's new

Balance Suggestions: Perfect Legend, M2Dave, Forever King, THTB and PLAYING TO W1N

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
I really love how "these guys" auto-proclaim themselves as "game developers/designers".

This 'thread' isn't based on the voice of the community, but purely based on the vision you guys have from the game and what end you would like the game to have. It's funny that none of you guys have KDZ, ChrisG or DJ T88 there...*rolls eyes* I think the sugestions should come from players that use the said character.

But yeah, YOU ARE THE COUNCIL OF THE COMMUNITY! THE VOICE OF US ALL!

Nope you are not. you can paint yourselves with gold and bling bling, but I'm not buying anything from that 'council voice'. Oh I lied, I do like the bug fix.

Ok everyone. This thread was just suggestions, not patch notes. If you find something wrong here, tell the poster and make your point clear. However, you should not insult the posters or harass them for trying to balance their game. If you think they don't know your character and you have different changes in mind, just tell them. Maybe we can make a large list of player suggestions for all characters and show it to NRS. That would be a powerful message to send and they would almost have to comply.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I agree with all you guys that Batman and Batgirl should be left alone and all of your proposed changes to the rest of the cast are smart and very reasonable.

I like your Lobo changes but I think he needs one more that would make him immediately viable with or without any of the changes you have listed.

His low hook should be able to be meterburned for a combo that allows a b3. If every time he caught an opponent with a low hook he could spend a bar and do over 40% he would be a threat even if the patch changed nothing else about him.

I don't even know if that's possible but it sure would be dope.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Okay, you are right TJ, my bad there. But it's really stressfull that these threads, these kind of, don't reflect what everyone reall think it should be changed. Like you said we could all contribute, but people are almost bashed for voicing their oppinion or their thoughts on the game. People get all fired up telling that they know much of the game than anyone else! If thats the case, or their standing, how we get the motivation to voice the thoughts?

It's not like I'm acting all victimized but this is what happens most of the time.

Okay, you are right TJ, my bad there. But it's really stressfull that these threads, these kind of, don't reflect what everyone reall think it should be changed. Like you said we could all contribute, but people are almost bashed for voicing their oppinion or their thoughts on the game. People get all fired up telling that they know much of the game than anyone else! If thats the case, or their standing, how we get the motivation to voice the thoughts?

It's not like I'm acting all victimized but this is what happens most of the time.
Wasn't going after you in particular. I was talking to everybody. Thank you for taking it maturely. :)

I truly hope that some of these changes aren't included in a future patch. I'm glad that none of the players make fighting games.
I do think NRS took too much notice of the people complaining and clamouring for nerfs in MK9, and in the end, the game was no more well-balanced for it. Some of the fixes/nerfs were necessary, but the vast majority of them weren't, and the game certainly suffered as a result. The problem is, most beat em' up players don't really want a balanced game, even if that's what they're claiming. It's all about trying to give themselves the upper hand and an advantage over others. And it's for this reason, I think it's a very good idea for companies like NRS to proceed with caution when looking to a game's players for input on things that should be altered, as a lot of their reasonings for wanting buffs/nerfs are purely self serving, rather than being for the good of the game as a whole. Injustice, even more so than MK9, only needs a minimum of alterations to make the game just right.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Ares' D1/D4 uninterruptable? Really? Maybe make it so it doesn't have to recharge but making it have no gap is going to make him STUPID.

What he absolutely needs is his D4 to stop whiffing in the corner. Especially off of 2,2 and B1. 1000x better buff (FIX) than the latter.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I comment on Catwoman because non of ya play with her. if ya do not consitent. Also catwoman is not a balance character. She is not. She have issues like these.

Catwoman buffs.

(.1) Faster mobility
(.2) low whip and high whips need to come out faster and not so obvious
(3.) catdash start up need to be faster especially the wake up catdash
(4.)b2,3 should be a hard knock down because of how catwoman is. She is not a zoned character but a close combat character so when a character is push away with b2,3 it need to be hard knock so catwoman can dash so she won't be zoned
(5.) b2 need to have no delay when it comes to b3 combo