What's new

Arcade Stick showroom

AC1984

Kaballin!
I did a little re-innovation on my stick a couple of weeks ago but uploading the pics now from my phone...basically there is new black paint and i did the MK3 bottom from Plexiglass.

X820

Noob
Nice job..

I'd give the wood some sort of finish if I were you :) (paint, laquer/varnish)

Untreated wood stains like a mofo

What kind of parts did you use for that? Happ or iL?

I kind of want to make a Happ stick for when MvC3 comes out. I don't want to break all my nice sanwa shit mashing out of supers or whatever.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well i got this back from from Lucky Day tonight, FINALLY :p I sorta lost interest in it and he has a lot on his plate so i was never in a real big hurry to get it back. Which is funny because TvC is eh. lol

but this stick is still pretty good stuff Nick. And BIG PROPS to goldenoreos for the artwork too. sexy stuff.

btw its a Dreamcast & PS2, soon to be Gamecube too, Mad Catz TIM STATIC EDITION TE ;D

Tim Static

Adminerator
ScheissNussen said:
I'm thinkin just throwing some rubber down on the cpanel... putting 4 sticks on top of it with players 1/2, and 3/4 rigged as the same sticks for 2v2. No switching as long as your teammate doesn't monkey around on the controls until its their turn. Now thats true 2v2 lmao
nice. lol

ScheissNussen said:
Supposedly I got an entire 6 Player Xmen cabinet with working board for 153$ :)
We'll see what it looks like when I pick it up though, which is going to be the tough part.

Plus its in Flint so I'm probably going to have to bring a gun. I don't want to be that lame mother fucker in the news that paid 153$ to get carjacked lol.
^^ I hear you on this bro! That stick is simply dope, for $153 where did you find this from?

X820

Noob
Dude! you ACTUALLY won it? HAHA that's awesome man!

We need pics up in here when you get it..

(plus the backstory to getting that bitch home looool)