What's new

Anyone read any good comics recently?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So controversial topic, am I the only one who thinks batman is boring by himself?
Eh, pre-52 he rocked some awesome storylines, and his solo stuff in Night of Owls and Death of The Family was definitely compelling.

I think he's good on his own as well, his solo stuff leading up to and including the Arkham segment in Death of The Family was pretty solid.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Reedoms also what do you think is in the box that Bats gave Supes?Also who do you think will be chosen to counter Firestorm and Elemental Woman?Also what are your thoughts on Elemental Woman?I dont like her.

CCVengeance

My batch of comics was really good this week.
I think my fav thing was Superman vs Orion.What a DBZ -level fight that was.
Flash though was trash.I dont like this new Reverse-Flash.
Of course I loved GL's finale.

Everyone should pick the new JL issue asap. It prepares the ground for the upcoming trinity war event. Also a must get for MMH fans because he is featured prominentlely in the issue being a badass as usual and

soloing Despero

CCVengeance

Everyone should pick the new JL issue asap. It prepares the ground for the upcoming trinity war event. Also a must get for MMH fans because he is featured prominentlely in the issue being a badass as usual and

soloing Despero
I'll be honest.I didnt like MMH's appearing out of nowhere.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Has anyone read Swamp Things New 52? Its pretty cheap on Amazon and I'm thinking about giving Vol. 1 a go. Worth it?

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I've never been into comics books as they rarely come out in Hungary and even if something comes out its translation is awful and/or it's something I don't like, but now I have decided to order some from a far away land so I came here for some recommendations. So yeah, I didn't read comics, however, I did watch a lot of a cartoons with comic book characters. Especially DC stuff, Justice League and the '92 Batman series mostly. I'm thinking about the New52 Aquaman, he was my favourite in JL and I've heard those are pretty good. And some Green Lantern stuff, especially if John Stewart is in, but really I'm open to pretty much anything, so I'd like to hear your opinion on what's good, what worth getting nowadays and if the 2 I mentioned are good. Thanks for your time in advance :3 .

Reedoms

Noob
Reedoms also what do you think is in the box that Bats gave Supes?Also who do you think will be chosen to counter Firestorm and Elemental Woman?Also what are your thoughts on Elemental Woman?I dont like her.
I haven't been reading Justice League because I severely lost interest in it during the whole Steve Trevor/Wonder Woman thing. I have however finally gotten my Hellblazer trades I ordered like a month ago.

Reedoms

Noob
And some Green Lantern stuff, especially if John Stewart is in, but really I'm open to pretty much anything,
The only John Stewart centric story that I know of that is actually really good is GL: Mosaic. It is also batshit insane in it's concept. It's a really fun read.

What are "Tie Ins" for the New 52 series? I'm moving on to the Scott Snyder stuff and confused with Death of the Family, Night of Owls.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
So a friend of mine was reading a new tmnt comic that appearently came out and he loves it, has anyone else read it?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So is Catwoman any good now?*didn't care for the first issue*
It's better now, sort of. It was good for the JLA tie-in issue but terrible again after that sooooo...
Has anyone read Swamp Things New 52? Its pretty cheap on Amazon and I'm thinking about giving Vol. 1 a go. Worth it?
Swamp Thing New 52 is one of the best comics of the New 52. Pick up Animal Man as well. They sort of criss-cross later.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Anyone still reading the Injustice comic? Lex was an absolute boss in the recent issue, looked like it featured Jesse Quick wearing Flash armor as well. Also I want to know who Batman was talking to... I have a guess...

Just read the new Injustice comic, turns out the mysterious character batman was talking to was not Lex. I am pretty sure I know who he is...