What's new

Anyone read any good comics recently?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I bet you an internet cookie the great heat/First Lantern going back to a universe will end up in an Earth-2/Multiverse related crossover.
Vibe/World's Finest/Supergirl is paving the way for a big ass crossover involving Earth 2.

Also anyone who is interested in Bane and reading more about him should pick up Talon 7 & 8. He;s pretty awesome in that, just try and ignore the horrible copy/paste job done on one of the pages in issue 8.
First let me say I made a typo: It's called the Great HEart.
As for Earth-2.hmmmmm...Maybe you're on to something.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
First let me say I made a typo: It's called the Great HEart.
As for Earth-2.hmmmmm...Maybe you're on to something.
hehe my bad, I just remember his power buggering off somewhere, not it's name or where it went. I think my focus was on the ring more than the heart. Although Sinestro now has an awesome fatality.

Reedoms

Noob
Oh it better not bloody well turn up anywhere else... why couldn't they just leave Earth 2 alone!? It sold well and it was a stand alone title!
The ring is from Earth-3, the anti-matter earth. Volthoom is the name of the ring that the villain Power Ring uses. When Volthoom first showed up in the new 52 GL, he had a suit on with a backwards American flag which is a definite sign of being from Earth-3. It may come up again in Multiversity but probably not.

CCVengeance

The ring is from Earth-3, the anti-matter earth. Volthoom is the name of the ring that the villain Power Ring uses. When Volthoom first showed up in the new 52 GL, he had a suit on with a backwards American flag which is a definite sign of being from Earth-3. It may come up again in Multiversity but probably not.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP HOW DID I MISSED THAT?CRYME SYNDICATE HERE WE GO?

CCVengeance

Hal Jordan is a pedophile mass murderer, but even worse... he is considered a better Gl then Kyle, and I dont like that...
Shut it.THis is his momnet to shine.Let me have my fun.And Kyle had the best ending out of all the human lanterns.He became space Jesus,dammit!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Multiversity apparently won't be canon though? At least not to the 52? I think it's its own thing. The ring being from Earth-3 is a pre-52 idea as well isn't it? I think the backwards flag thing has potential to be awesome or could have been panel mirroring, although it seems too much to simply be a coincidence so maybe you are onto something.

Reedoms

Noob
Hal Jordan is a pedophile mass murderer, but even worse... he is considered a better Gl then Kyle, and I dont like that...
Please, no ones a better GL than Kyle. It doesn't matter what Geoff Johns says, Kyle is the best. He was on his own for 10 years and singlehandedly reignited the corps, resurrected the guardians, saved Kilowog from literal hell, contained a star exploding/black hole devouring Earth's universe and becomes God every few years. No one has shit on Kyle or the shit he's done/gone through.
1290417134580.jpg

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Shut it.THis is his momnet to shine.Let me have my fun.And Kyle had the best ending out of all the human lanterns.He became space Jesus,dammit!
Jesus got fucking jobbed to some romans and nails and a plank of wood, his power level should of been way to high for him to be beaten lol
God is really a fanboy comic writer when you think about it lol

Please, no ones a better GL than Kyle. It doesn't matter what Geoff Johns says, Kyle is the best. He was on his own for 10 years and singlehandedly reignited the corps, resurrected the guardians, saved Kilowog from literal hell, contained a star exploding/black hole devouring earth and becomes God every few years. No one has shit on Kyle or the shit he's done/gone through.
View attachment 5985
lol, is that pic really necessary? oh god those lips. i can't take you serious.

DuskAlloy

You know those stereotypes about superman not having a personality that isnt true, take that but make him want to have sex with anything that moves and you get hal lol

DuskAlloy

So controversial topic, am I the only one who thinks batman is boring by himself?