What's new

Anyone else want better story presentation in MKX?

khrome

Master of The Universe
3DCG intro. Two sides of the story in storymode! One from the Heroes perspective and one from the Villains. Everyone should get a turn. Keep the cutscenes, but please change it so that we’re not stuck with one character for a chapter. It forces the writers to put a character in fights they don’t need to be in. Add nameless mooks to kill in story mode rather than constantly fight Sektor, Reptile and Baraka etc. A policeman that a bad guy can kill and a tarkatan a good guy can kill etc.

Check out my blog for more ideas like these.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Personally I'd love it if they explored the multiverse of MK in the future games. Alternate Earthrealms lol, Alternate Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Raiden etc lol that could prove interesting.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
3DCG intro. Two sides of the story in storymode! One from the Heroes perspective and one from the Villains. Everyone should get a turn. Keep the cutscenes, but please change it so that we’re not stuck with one character for a chapter. It forces the writers to put a character in fights they don’t need to be in. Add nameless mooks to kill in story mode rather than constantly fight Sektor, Reptile and Baraka etc. A policeman that a bad guy can kill and a tarkatan a good guy can kill etc.

Check out my blog for more ideas like these.
Yes, i'd gladly take to fighting filler characters instead of mis-matched fights and accelerated story so that they can make everyone fight someone else.

No shame in just having generic Tarkatan, Tekunin, Lin Kuei, Shokan, and the what else as long as you make them slightly different from each other within the race.

One Tarkatan could be big and slow and do one type of special move more than another, another Tarkatan could be short and use more ranged attacks.

It doesn't have to be Baraka every time.