What's new

[A Message from EVO Staff] EVO 2014 Injustice - Player Seeding, Who Should the Top Seeds Be?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
To anyone wondering: called, got some insights; I think we will straighten this out.

Hold onto your pitchforks for now :D

nothingxs

EVO 2016 Head TO
Make sure you put it in feedback! I already put in a bunch of suggestions for corrections myself - a lot of the information being posted here already occurred to me and to others that've suggested it to me.

Realize also however that not everyone's going to get seeded. I figure a seed per pool is more or less accurate. It's also important to point out inefficiencies with people who are from the same region / state so that they don't get lumped together in the same pool.

Thanks for giving us a hand here!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Bunch of fixes went in today from what I see. How's it look?
So the main concern right now is A30, which is over-stacked and has 4 people who have placed highly at majors:
rev0lver
gross
PimPimJim
King Hippo

A couple of these guys should probably be spread a little, moved to a pool that might only have 1 top placer etc. Other than that, it's looking much better.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So the main concern right now is A30, which is over-stacked and has 4 people who have placed highly at majors:
rev0lver
gross
PimPimJim
King Hippo

A couple of these guys should probably be spread a little, moved to a pool that might only have 1 top placer etc. Other than that, it's looking much better.
Thanks bro for getting me moved I wanted this thing I didn't ask for a lot.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Alright dudes. How are the brackets looking? Things look mighty finished to me.
Key players from each pool:

A21: Forever King
A22: HoneyBee, M2Dave, Nubcakes
A23: GGA Max, Kitana Prime
A24: DJT, Blind Ducky
A25: Perfect Legend
A26: Jupiter
A27: Filipinoman
A28: Pig of the Hut
A29: GGA 16 Bit
A30: King Hippo, Gross, Biohazard

B21: Theo
B22: Saltface, Insaynne
B23: Noobe, Relaxed State
B24: Chris G, GGA PPJ
B25: Whiteboi, Slayer, Revolver
B26: Sonicfox, N-megabytes, Forever King Jr
B27: Deg
B28: Tyrant, MIT
B29: Rico Suave, Dream Sword
B30: Woundcowboy, Digit

I personally feel these are the heavy hitters in the respective pools due to the players past performance and overall level of skill. There are a couple pools with only one real 'killer' but they're okay overall.

nothingxs

EVO 2016 Head TO
Sweet :D

See you guys in a few days! OH GOD I AM GOING TO SLEEP LIKE 2 HOURS THE ENTIRE EVENT KILL ME NOW