What's new

2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

X820

Noob
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament

Personally I didn´t play with my NIC settings, so standard should be good. Unless you´re on a really weak connection, wich I don´t think you are?

I think MAME0.64 and 0.119 will be the ones that will be used (0.64 beeing the most stable out of the 2).

Check your task manager and close apps/services that are running in the background (cpu usage = lag spike).

PM for resources :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

2 spots remain open. It looks like I may have to expand the field at this rate!

CUKO28

Noob

I would sign up if PS3 only. I aint computer smart like u guys with Kaillera. Im a easy win too :)
Havent played since a few months.

X820

Noob

CUKO28 said:
I would sign up if PS3 only. I aint computer smart like u guys with Kaillera. Im a easy win too :)
Win or loose doesn't really matter..
If you want to play check out the guides in the Gaming / Arcade Hardware / Sofware / MaMe section.
After that ask if you need help :)

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.

DCIguy said:
Are you sure you don't just want to enter? There are open spots.
I might go away to take care of stuff. So idk if I can.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

CUKO28 said:
Once you go Kaillera, you never got back.....aillera

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Tournament has been tentatively expanded to 24 slots. Thanks for the great interest!

X820 said:
Personally I didn´t play with my NIC settings, so standard should be good. Unless you´re on a really weak connection, wich I don´t think you are?

I think MAME0.64 and 0.119 will be the ones that will be used (0.64 beeing the most stable out of the 2).

Check your task manager and close apps/services that are running in the background (cpu usage = lag spike).

PM for resources :)
thanks dude.

im sticking with kaillera, DCI you are so right. despite the lag bs the emulation is that much better on kaillera. i find the playability owns compared to ps3, fuck that garbage.

Gematria

Noob

dookiebrain said:
thanks dude.

im sticking with kaillera, DCI you are so right. despite the lag bs the emulation is that much better on kaillera. i find the playability owns compared to ps3, fuck that garbage.
haha garbage. Yea compared to kaillera it is garbage Lmao. But dookie wtf get on kaillera man!! im waiting for a game haha

X820

Noob

dookiebrain said:
thanks dude.

Thank you.

Been saying this since day one :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

OJuggernaut0 said:
I'll play, Kaillera only.
And with that, we have a full 16 entrant roster in less than 24 hours!

Entires are still being accepted and I will keep expanding the field as long as people are interested. If you are holding out because of the games being played on Kaillera, trust me, it is not that big a deal. It is very easy to setup and once you get on Kaillera you will be hooked. Take it from someone who was also once a skeptic. :)

sign me up as a reserve.. if you aren't able to fill all the spots by the deadline, move me to the main list.

X820

Noob

Thread cleaned, let's keep this one on topic please.

For questions about CMK policy people should pm the staff.

Thank you.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - SIGNUPS OPEN

Reminder to everyone that signups are open for a few more days.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - SIGNUPS OPEN

Ok, it's pretty clear that we aren't going to get 8 more players by Friday night. I will close signups and draw names out of the hat tomorrow. Anyone who signed up outside the first 16 will be a reserve.

EDIT: SURPRISE! Video posted on the front page!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - SIGNUPS CLOSED

Although brackets have been posted, please do not play your games until this Sunday. You can play casuals until then if you wish, but the matches will not count.

Paul_G

Noob
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - BRACKETS POSTED

hmmm sorry, im late, aint my fault)).. i wanna in, if its still possible. Kailera only, p2p or server... peace guys))

Status
Not open for further replies.