2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - FIRST ROUND UNDERWAY

Paul_G said:
well... DCI how about me??
Paul, I marked you down as a reserve(#2.) You won't be playing unless two people voluntarily drop or get DQ'd.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Comon2680 said:
GGS Dancock, congrats! 5-1 kick my ass xD
230 ms ping lol
yea GGs.. at first i was like we really going to play like this, but then your from russia so i understood.. it was actually not bad for being that far away :) i got lucky with getting kang those last 2 matches, hes good in lag.

ill play you whenever, you have my aim. i can play any night after 11pm EST USA monday-friday. weekends i generally have off. Thanks for contacting me, i had just opened my eyes when i texted back. i was like who the fuck is this guy..

DanCock

Cock Master!!

DCIguy ~ 1st Little Caesars is awful awful pizza Now~A~Days. since they became fast food pizza. back in the day maybe 17-18 years ago they were very good.

i loved how you kinda Giggled saying DanCock :p if that bothers you, you can call me SinH3ll (hell)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

dancock said:
DCIguy ~ 1st Little Caesars is awful awful pizza Now~A~Days. since they became fast food pizza. back in the day maybe 17-18 years ago they were very good.

i loved how you kinda Giggled saying DanCock :p if that bothers you, you can call me SinH3ll (hell)
it doesn't bother me. I just said it like that to get a reaction :p

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Congrats to Scheiss. Bracket updated

FYI to all players, if your next round opponent has been determined and is ready to go you can just go ahead and play.

X820

Noob

I just got home guys.. i'll try and play within the next 30min's..

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Iceytruth has to drop due to PC problems and is having severe lag. John2kx takes his place. Dreamcatcher VS john 2kx.

Please have matchup completed by Friday evening.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Btbb gets his revenge. Congrats on making the semis. Now sit back and let the rest of us catch up, lol.

btbb99

Noob

yeah scheiss sick games man, you are without a doubt a beast in mk2 and the best player that nobody talks about.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Brackets updated

@ John, given your history of no showing tournaments, please let me know ASAP (by Tuesday) if you intend to participate. If you aren't going to play, I'll swap you for Paul_G. If you decide to play and no-show again, you will be banned from all future tournaments.

Davey_8000 said:
Dookie just PM me or post here when you are ready. I work tonight from 5-9 EST so any time before or after is cool with me.
im ready

dookiebrain said:
Ballin. PSN or P2P? I have both but I idk if I can host P2P, it usually doesn't work right for me.

EDIT: also my AIM is the same as my PSN in my signature so IM me if you want. I'll keep checking the rest of the night.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

gematria i i'll be on kaillera tonight 8-9ish EST if you wanna get down. lemme know!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Updated front page. The first round deadline should have read January 28; not February 4th. Whoops

Davey_8000 said:
Ballin. PSN or P2P? I have both but I idk if I can host P2P, it usually doesn't work right for me.

EDIT: also my AIM is the same as my PSN in my signature so IM me if you want. I'll keep checking the rest of the night.
sorry dude, i fell a sleep withy my kaillera window on and woke up at 2am and shut it down. my bad. you gonna be on tonight? i will be home around 7-8 and i will fire up my mame drive.

dookiebrain said:
sorry dude, i fell a sleep withy my kaillera window on and woke up at 2am and shut it down. my bad. you gonna be on tonight? i will be home around 7-8 and i will fire up my mame drive.
No worries man. I'll be on tonight for sure. I should be off work at 8, 9 at the latest. I'll jump on as soon as I get home.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Hey Juggernaut, you wanna play our games tonight?

gg's and congrats to dookie, 5-1. I'm just happy I didn't get blown out, haha

I don't think I've ever been styled on as hard as that last Reptile match. I was laughing my ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.