What's new

13 of 24 confirmed (not including DLC)...so who's next?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
We dont know if he is referreing to 30 something with DLCs or not.
Thanks man, knew he said that. Any more than 6 DLC characters is a bit much don't you think? Actually, more than 6 DLC characters would be awesome. Provided that they're slowly released.

Mst

Noob
Thanks man, knew he said that. Any more than 6 DLC characters is a bit much don't you think? Actually, more than 6 DLC characters would be awesome. Provided that they're slowly released.
4 in MK9 without Kratos and 6 in Injustice something like 8 for MKX doesn't seem far fetched to me. MKX gets also released fairly early into this gens lifecycle so I wouldn't mind. Im happy with any number aslong as there is a proper balance patch later when the DLC Characters got broken down by the community.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Sonya and jacqui

where the hell has this been the entire time? nice too see Jacui's relationship with Jax is confirmed people where getting into fights over that.

really want to see what they do with Takeda hes being raised by freaking Scorpian. this guy better turn out as a badass,telekinetic,ninja.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I feel like they can't exclude Mileena and with Raiden and Kung Lao in they can't really exclude Lui Kang either. Also the fact Cassie is Johnny and Sonya's daughter means those two have to be in as well. Maybe DLC?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Jesus, you people never give up and still think since the E3 build had 24 characters, it automatically has 24 characters even though it's been said too many times to count that's not the current roster size.
Let's be honest. MK9 was shown off at E3 with the same CSS that it launched with, even with them saying 'of course it's not final, or anything.' Injustice was announced, the character select screen shown off to be the same it launched with (even when people asked the Injustice twitter account if 24 characters was the final roster, and they replied something like 'The final roster count has yet to be confirmed.')

So I think it's pretty conclusive that we're getting 24 characters.

gosoxtim

Noob
Let's be honest. MK9 was shown off at E3 with the same CSS that it launched with, even with them saying 'of course it's not final, or anything.' Injustice was announced, the character select screen shown off to be the same it launched with (even when people asked the Injustice twitter account if 24 characters was the final roster, and they replied something like 'The final roster count has yet to be confirmed.')

we dont know we cant make assumption yet

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Exception MKX's character select roster number has changed already.