What's new

Zods 12 is incorrectly labelled as a mid- Its an overhead

TimTim

Don't Hate
Sadly the second hit is an overhead. I think his only overhead starter is f3 and trait.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
First incorrect frame data, now incorrect hit properties? What next, are NRS gonna accidentally release Sub-Zero instead of MMH?

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
First incorrect frame data, now incorrect hit properties? What next, are NRS gonna accidentally release Sub-Zero instead of MMH?

Were not sure which way it is. Is it meant to be mid, but hits overhead? Or is it meant to be overhead and its a small error in the description.

regulas

Your Emporer
First hit isn't OH as noted, he has low starters but no low strings, overhead strings but no overhead starters other then trait and F3 (which is slowest in game I think).

He's a trait based character who wants to Zone while the trait is re-charging but then attack and apply heavy pressure whenever it is available.

You can however: Do a low starter and then immediately do the trait overhead, timed correctly it becomes near simultaneous hits.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
First hit isn't OH as noted, he has low starters but no low strings, overhead strings but no overhead starters other then trait and F3 (which is slowest in game I think).

He's a trait based character who wants to Zone while the trait is re-charging but then attack and apply heavy pressure whenever it is available.

You can however: Do a low starter and then immediately do the trait overhead, timed correctly it becomes near simultaneous hits.

I wasn't implying first hit is overhead, sorry if it was confusing.

In the frame data 12 applies to the properties of the 2. So, the 2 hits overhead.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i swear the people who made the characters' frame data and hit properties in NRS have some serious problem :| .

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I thought that the trait can only punch without forcing Zod to go into an animation.

In the pre-release breakdown video to get the trait to do the overhead grab the input is db4 and Zod enters an animation when activated

regulas

Your Emporer
I thought that the trait can only punch without forcing Zod to go into an animation.

In the pre-release breakdown video to get the trait to do the overhead grab the input is db4 and Zod enters an animation when activated

Like Sinestro's trait you can activate Zod's trait during another move (but not the other way around)

So you cannot start with trait and do low at the same time, but you can Start with a low and activate trait.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Like Sinestro's trait you can activate Zod's trait during another move (but not the other way around)

So you cannot start with trait and do low at the same time, but you can Start with a low and activate trait.
so if you do a db4 trait grab while standing neutral, zod commits to an animation but you can also activate WHILE he's in the animation of something else and it happens anyway?

regulas

Your Emporer
so if you do a db4 trait grab while standing neutral, zod commits to an animation but you can also activate WHILE he's in the animation of something else and it happens anyway?

Testing some more looks like now you can only do the normal trait hits when doing a diff animation and not the grab. Oh well.

Also trait grab MASSIVELY nerfs any combo damage ( mean massively)

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Wraith Grab says it's blocked frame data is N/A, but I'm getting hit by Superman's reversal Rising Grab, meaning it's -11 or worse on block.