What's new

Strategy Zod space control

Yeah, that b23 string is legit. Super awesome whiff punish. f21 is more negligible in my own playstyle but meh, whatever. What I'd like to see and everyone else for that matter is his f3 not being totaly and utter garbage.

Whats wrong with waiting a half second or so for a no-range overhead?

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Oh, something constructive you might want to add: you should add all 4 spots where you can heat zap, their 3 levels based on charges, and the MB one.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Going to update the OP soon as well as expanding on this to more of a "Zod Zoning" kind of guide. With trait being fixed, more Zods are coming out to play and need to know the do's and don'ts of his specials.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Because he has stylish goggles, can punch you through the moon, and summons his minion zodberg to lay waste to those bitches anywhere onscreen
plus he puts u in a pane of purple glass and smashes you across the screen,how can you not play a character who has by far the coolest special in the game? I love wasting a bar just to see it,lmao.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Is your problem solved ?
My problem was solved by further experience with Zod. I mistook a high learning curve for a slightly inadequate character. He's more than fine now, with top 5 character potential. I can't say I only play Zod though, this patch I've found myself having fun with other characters. I'll play a match because I think it's fun, not because it's a better matchup. I can eat Superman players alive if I play Black Adam, but it's much more fun playing Zod and getting to break some arms off his F23.

TLDR; Zod is possibly top 5, but I play other characters now because they're fun.

plus he puts u in a pane of purple glass and smashes you across the screen,how can you not play a character who has by far the coolest special in the game? I love wasting a bar just to see it,lmao.
Hitting MB on a Phantom Strike is almost always a good idea.