What's new

Match-up Discussion ZOD MU CHART -Relaxedstate

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Zod MU chart: 07/29/2014

ADVANTAGE:

Lex Luthor: 8|2

@EMPEROR_JUPITER
Wait why are you basing 8-2 off 1 online set rather than offline where it was even with me maybe even winning more? Like serious question I don't mean to sound angry but you don't understand it if you think it's close to 8-2
Lol It is me probably upplaying it a lot, so I will change it untill we can play offline again. But I don' think much will change.

I just can't see how Lex can deal with slow iazb (except maybe shield FADC or shield backdash). Zod is slippery also with his 6frame air charge. I kinda just fuzzy block then wait for an opportune time to escape. I only need to get away once to end the match. Zod also always had a good chance to comeback when down on life...but if lex is down on life and Zod is on the other side, it is a wrap.

@GGA 16 Bit
@General M2Dave
@WoundCowboy
@EMPEROR_THEO
@KingHippo
@Tm_whiteboi

Read above lol

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ ABOUT ZOD ARES, WHEN I HAVE THE TIME ILL BE BACK IN THIS THREAD, FOR BLOWUPS!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey buddy, I'm still waiting for your comment :cool:
Massively busy to make a huge write up right now, let me summarize.

Zod can AA every jump in
Backdash every vortex frame trap ds has
stuff his d2 w trait w ji1 (4 while in air) into mix up
mid range punish low guns w zc and get a free check w side arm or slow ball after ducked high gun

one slow ball allows another because its 7% vs what he will do plus ball will hit him allowing free trait summon on knock down.
Trait is summoned by jumping in the air mb slow ball
any zod ball on hit
any hkd
any interactable
If you manage to get one zod ball out if he tries to hit you before it hits him you will get a free trait, if he chooses to respect it you can do either another zod ball or mb laser into slow ball which if he tries to stop gets hit by a fast zod ball which gives you free trait

in this mu rush down mix ups should be started w dash (4 to cover the dash to make safe) into mix up
or ji1/2/3 (hit 4 while in the air to prevent him using d2 ) and land a mix up

This mu honestly is dictated by the zod player knowing his zoning in the mu and practices blowing up ds in mid range. mid range ds can do nothing , NOTHING that grants him adv if the zod player knows how to aa and summon trait or punish ds options.

Also knowing you can backdash his FTs and other way out of them is key

I can play any DS player you want that gives you trouble and send you video to discuss further

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
Massively busy to make a huge write up right now, let me summarize.

Zod can AA every jump in
Backdash every vortex frame trap ds has
stuff his d2 w trait w ji1 (4 while in air) into mix up
mid range punish low guns w zc and get a free check w side arm or slow ball after ducked high gun

one slow ball allows another because its 7% vs what he will do plus ball will hit him allowing free trait summon on knock down.
Trait is summoned by jumping in the air mb slow ball
any zod ball on hit
any hkd
any interactable
If you manage to get one zod ball out if he tries to hit you before it hits him you will get a free trait, if he chooses to respect it you can do either another zod ball or mb laser into slow ball which if he tries to stop gets hit by a fast zod ball which gives you free trait

in this mu rush down mix ups should be started w dash (4 to cover the dash to make safe) into mix up
or ji1/2/3 (hit 4 while in the air to prevent him using d2 ) and land a mix up

This mu honestly is dictated by the zod player knowing his zoning in the mu and practices blowing up ds in mid range. mid range ds can do nothing , NOTHING that grants him adv if the zod player knows how to aa and summon trait or punish ds options.

Also knowing you can backdash his FTs and other way out of them is key

I can play any DS player you want that gives you trouble and send you video to discuss further
Thanks for the comment bro, you're awesome!
--
I think it's time we will play each other, Zod mirror match isn't fun lol but I managed against @Relaxedstate ,he beat me in the mirror but I managed okay, even beat him a few times :D.
I still have a lot to learn with Zod, I dont think it will ever ends. You learn new stuff everyday, and get better every time you win or even lose.

You have me on your friend list (LordJEWISH), message me whenever you're online, I hope I will be online too. The time is different in Israel.
Again, thanks for the comment, really appreciate it!! :)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I updated my MU listing for pre-TFC/NEC. I think this list is perfect.

Zod now with 21 good MUs, 5 even MUs, and 3 bad MUs (2 of which are even depending on the stage).