What's new

Zod??? July???

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
FATALITY!!!!

My conspiracy theory: (if truth and not troll)

Zod is a shoe in due to Man Of Steel Movie tie in... So we know he is coming...
He leaks RIGHT BEFORE movie release (E3)
Gets pushed to a July release date... People FREAK..
MMH gets released as NEXT DLC...
Zod opens up season 2 DLC in July..

You heard it here first folks :D

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
sigh.

scorpion came out 2 days ago to the public
DLC has been coming out every 2-3 weeks.
3 weeks from last tuesday is July 2nd i suspect us to see him then.

you guys are hella impatient. did everyone think he would drop like today?
thats how i figured, and its not as much impatience as confusion, the sensible thing would have been to keep up every 2 weeks and Zod would be released right after the movie (while Zod is fresh in everyones heads) and everyone would win, why wait until july?

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
sigh.

scorpion came out 2 days ago to the public
DLC has been coming out every 2-3 weeks.
3 weeks from last tuesday is July 2nd i suspect us to see him then.

you guys are hella impatient. did everyone think he would drop like today?
This. Thank you.

This thread wouldn't even exist if they'd said "two weeks." Christ.

redeyes

Button Masher
thats how i figured, and its not as much impatience as confusion, the sensible thing would have been to keep up every 2 weeks and Zod would be released right after the movie (while Zod is fresh in everyones heads) and everyone would win, why wait until july?

maybe they will do another season pass gets it early type of shenanigans & SP holders get it tuesday after the movie, thus wanting people who thought zod was the man or w/e would buy a 15$ season pass over a 5$ zod? just a thought,

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
maybe they will do another season pass gets it early type of shenanigans & SP holders get it tuesday after the movie, thus wanting people who thought zod was the man or w/e would buy a 15$ season pass over a 5$ zod? just a thought,
theyre gonna have to do something because if they keep up every 3 weeks the last character would be released september 3rd and if im not mistaken all dlc is supposed to be done by August

redeyes

Button Masher
Plot twist it isnt a Season pass....
its a DLC pack for 15$ or something or u can by everyone 1 by 1 for 5$ all released in 1 day.
with hella costumes too.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
If he's out for the general public by then, why not? Nobody will have had time to learn the match, but by equal measure a Zod player won't have time to learn their character to the level of depth and practice that they would with the core cast.

redeyes

Button Masher
If he's out for the general public by then, why not? Nobody will have had time to learn the match, but by equal measure a Zod player won't have time to learn their character to the level of depth and practice that they would with the core cast.

nah thats not fair at all.

remember when each DLC launched mainly Batgirl here and you got caught by her string mixs up when you ran into 1 or 2 bat girls online so you had like no clue how to properly block it? thats not fair if theyre going out to the World fighting game championships i dont think they wana lose to some BS cause they didnt buy zod or play any friends who played him.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I'm not willing to make those excuses. Not knowing a matchup is not knowing a matchup, regardless of whether the character is new DLC or not. The point I was really trying to make, though, is that anyone who would elect to play Zod would have a one-week Zod versus an army of three month characters. People simply aren't going to have the time to develop him in any major way before Evo.

bisk3

Noob
Pretty sure when Mr. Wizard announced Injustice at Evo he said they'd take any DLC characters that arrived before the end of June. If Zod makes it early to season pass holders before the 30th he'll probably be allowed.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Because the character could be broken. Batgirl was released with an infinite...