What's new

Zod is getting nerfed to the ground, apparently.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Indeed listen to what everyone said during and post EVO, many of the high level players still love the game.
high level players are everybody, and im not surprised at all because this community usually only plays Mk

arydious

Noob
high level players are everybody, and im not surprised at all because this community usually only plays Mk
MK is a good game, I love it. I will say it has about as many online on any given day as injustice does currently. Compare the online rooms one day and see for yourself.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let's all take a moment and remember that Superman and Black Adam were 'normalized'.. And then never confuse "normalized" with 'nerfed into the ground' ever again.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Normalised very well could mean buffs. If NRS think it's too weak/slow/useless then they'll buff it. They did that with Flash every patch.

Vagrant

Noob
I love looking back at some of the natural mental assumptions the human brain makes. lol, which is why it's always fun to go back and look at these.

What seems like an absolute certainty to you or me is way off from reality alot of the time.