What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lol @ the apologists here trying to convince themselves NRS is listening to the fans. She's a clusterfuck of MK moves.

Gee, why wouldn't they have more time to give her a complete moveset from the ground up? Could it be that NRS was too busy trying to trojan someone else into the game only for the project to be scrapped in light of the backlash towards another similar DLC character? #Kappa

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kung Lao: EARTH!!
Sektor: FIRE!!
Raiden: WIND!!
Quan Chi: WATER!!
Dhalsim: HEART!!
GO PLANET!!!
Zatanna: By your powers combined I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

I like you.

Oh, the laugh that escapes my face right now...

Hat tier?

THERE IS NO ESCAPING HAT TIER

Kung Lao came back from the dead and took the form of a pretty magician.

Awkward, yet violently erotic. I dig it.

BGMD

Noob
I don't

I don't think they count Scorpion as a villain. He's not really a hero either, he's an anti hero, same as Lobo. We aren't getting more heroes, we get two more villains.
there is a stat page on Injustice site (under General tab)

Total Number of Hero Victories
Total Number of Villain Victories

when you win as Lobo or Scorpion, counts it as a Villain victory... 100%

Anyone else notice the move at 0:32 that forces the opponent to stand in the middle of a juggle? Similar to batgirl, KF, etc. Standing resets incoming!

Here comes all the, "OMG MY NEW MAIN!" bullshit. You guys are predictable.
LOL i was thinking the same thing. Just like MMH people were so hyped and kept saying "he's my new main!". Yet, I hardly see him used online or in tournaments. I understand that MMH was released not too long ago but you would think with the amount of "hype" people were exclaiming they had, I would be seeing him more online or in tournaments.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
She looks alright, not main-worthy though.
Will need to see what dirt TYM comes up with.
Shame some tournaments will probably be before her release, or close enough that she's banned.

#SeriouslyNowWhereIsSwampThing?

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
OMG HYPE!

I had no interest in zatanna being in this game until now. her specials, normals, everything except for her voice and super are amazing. so stylish too

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
She looks awsome but for the next MK can get we get someone on the team that knows how to make womens faces

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Dumb super, dumb voice, and dumb face. She just sounds so annoying to me for some reason. Her trait seems to be when she puts her hat on. I think it changes her special moves kinda like Raven.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Lol @ the apologists here trying to convince themselves NRS is listening to the fans. She's a clusterfuck of MK moves.

Gee, why wouldn't they have more time to give her a complete moveset from the ground up? Could it be that NRS was too busy trying to trojan someone else into the game only for the project to be scrapped in light of the backlash towards another similar DLC character? #Kappa
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxactly!!!!!