What's new

Tech Zatanna New Vortex and Insta Crossups... Everywhere. By SonicFox5000

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Got Damnit SonicFox5000 I have to wait until 1AM to start practicing with her tonight and all you folks keep rolling out new tech and I just can't keep up and sit down to learn this stuff....

GuessI know what I'm doing after I sit and watch the Hobbit tonight, a whole 3 hours thinking I need to work on Zatanna, won't be able to enjoy the movie the fist I am shaking is in your honor....

NO really this is some good shit, I learned much of my BG stuff from you and somehow I seem to oddly pick another one of your characters without not even knowing it.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'll play him in person soon. I will probably have to go raven, but Theo raped my zatanna the otherday with his am
Yeah good luck.

More about the tech.. I have a question j1 levi j1 doesnt combo right? So in essence u would just have to react to gettin hit by the insta j1 and choose the correct side.. right?

I have new vortex options.. they cost a bar for the Tele but forces a true 50/50 guess. When I'm home ill make a vid.

I'm not a big name in this forum, but my zatanna play is quite good, ask around, I think we all need to get together and compile an "ultimate zatanna guide" maybe learn new things from each other along the way!!