What's new

Tech Zatanna New Vortex and Insta Crossups... Everywhere. By SonicFox5000

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Insta Crossups:
So Zatanna players and randoms and counter-pickers. I have some brand new dirty tech with Zatanna
She has new vortex options everywhere from it. When you do her trance, if you whiff an attack or ji, you can instantly cross them up with a jump-in 1. And you can combo from it. Let the following video speak for itself, and watch everything that happens. Pay close attention! You're a wizard Zatanna.. Also used some of Mr. Mileena's tech from our online practice session. We will break her into top 10 Joe!!
The D1 Vortex:
Believe it or not, Zatanna has a vortex from her d1. She can do an insta-jump-in 1 into divekick, and you have to block shift the divekick. You can make it so that don't have to block shift either. Again, let the video speak for itself.
Crazy right? Shes too stronk...
Credit Rampage254 for helping me record! His recording game is too stronk.

promoted & edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Very nice Sonic. Also that day when you showed me this i was able to block that ji~levitate~ji without block shift, i guess it just crosses up on hit, along with the ji~dive kick, she looks like she crosses up & she does but i didn't have to block shift either :confused: but the other F21~MBtele into that instant ji is great along with the trait cancel, great stuff.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Don't even know what's going on in the first vid. Second vid . . . why . . . does that . . . exist? I am scared. What are the Zatanna counters? Quick someone tell me