What's new

Tech Zatanna New Vortex and Insta Crossups... Everywhere. By SonicFox5000

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Pretty awesome tech and even more awesome to see you guys get hype over labbing with her. I think breaking down that Aquaman / MMH matchup needs to start happening again too. Also, an "Ultimate Zatanna Guide" would be incredible since she's so slept on.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
You people and starting combos with mb multi kick lol.

Anyways, yeah I've noticed in patch 1.06 that they not only buffed the startup of her j1 to 5 frame startup, but buffed the hitbox also. I have setups that take advantage of this hitbox but I never thought to do what you did in that first vid.

I always say that this character's setup potential is only limited to the player using her.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
You people and starting combos with mb multi kick lol.

Anyways, yeah I've noticed in patch 1.06 that they not only buffed the startup of her j1 to 5 frame startup, but buffed the hitbox also. I have setups that take advantage of this hitbox but I never thought to do what you did in that first vid.

I always say that this character's setup potential is only limited to the player using her.
Wats wrong w multi kicks? I don't use it all the time, but sometimes I do. should I be feeling guilty or something? Lmao -_-

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Wats wrong w multi kicks? I don't use it all the time, but sometimes I do. should I be feeling guilty or something? Lmao -_-
Lol I'm just saying people just love to burn 2/3 meters when demonstrating a combo.

MB mutli kicks is great actually. It does a lil under 10% chip and I use it in the neutral game for an overhead/low mixup (d1, divekick/multikick).

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Lol I'm just saying people just love to burn 2/3 meters when demonstrating a combo.

MB mutli kicks is great actually. It does a lil under 10% chip and I use it in the neutral game for an overhead/low mixup (d1, divekick/multikick).
My favorite special in the whole game <3. Well... besides batgirls teleport o.o

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

Word. Makes sense. normally I try to keep my combos 1 bar and lead into a mix up. Whether its off of multi kicks or trance, she has options off of nearly all her specials.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She is the Skarlet of Injustice.
Lmao i was going to post a staus saying this. Yeah pretty much she is, a difficult character that was slept on for a long time, then she became just outside of top ten and an arguably top ten character. Also the way both of them scream is SO fucking annoying. <3