What's new

Tech zatanna new techs and mix ups

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
OTG after mb kicks is really good... there are only a couple of frames where they can wakeup, but if you time it perfectly they cannot wakeup.

Also, mb kicks on block is like 10% damage and builds hella meter.

After a MB bf3, I like to use the S&M reset into j3/crossup j3, 223~mb bf3, [tp x2 for meter], nj~2~levi~2, b21~mb kicks then OTG b1~mb kicks and I build back 95% of a bar and get 50% ^_^

I really wish she had a blockstring that granted a little more advantage on block so I can use her mb tp for pressure without them being able to jump or poke out.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Going to definitely take this to the lab and add it to my Zatanna toolset. Thanks for the awesome discovery! I've been using MB Dive kick, but only in the middle of combos. I knew this move was going to be sexy.

So after a few more matches I am really starting to exploit here regular puppet master. It is really good (sorry online warriors) for vortex. Also @AK Goomba said you can link an anti air up hat with it. I used to just throw more stuff at people after I hit one, but really it is an extremely good time to rush down. Players will adapt and be able to block, but it is very hard to block the next hit if you go straight into a move. Because of he lack of blockstun on normals she is able to do a very fast left right block scenario since the first block would end the confuse the next block needs to be done normally.

Example standing 3 bf3 forces players to hold foward then back etc. Same with doing jump in crossup J1 223. I dunno really enjoying the character. Also, puppet works on DD trait to mess up inputs.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Example standing 3 bf3 forces players to hold foward then back etc. Same with doing jump in crossup J1 223. I dunno really enjoying the character. Also, puppet works on DD trait to mess up inputs.
Nice, so it's basically like a one-sided vortex where they are forced block the opposite way a'la Scorpion? I could see how that could definitely mix someone up.

Yeah and it is easy to setup without meter of course, so I see that as a fairly strong potential. I will test attack strings to see if some attack strings are disjointed enough to produce the same result.