What's new

Tech zatanna new techs and mix ups

vlack

Low/Mid Characters Are The Best xD
hello people of tym I wanted to share with you new techs with Zatanna and discovered that these days I hope they serve the players with Zatanna.

1) After of dive kick mb block strings and mix ups options: to use divekick (with mb) while blocking opponent Zatanna is recovering faster than when run without mb which gives more opportunity to press the opponent and also using mixups. This tech also can be included as an option for the standard vortex.
video example:

2) End combos w/f21: no need to explain this as shown in the video but something that I can say about this is that it is something like meterless vortex and anti wake up.
video example:

3) After teleport mb block string and mix ups: in my opinion this would be one of the best Zatanna mixup but can only be setup after 112 and 223 and after the teleport only be used for new 112 and 223 which would be a blockstring but also can make a few mixups.
video example:

4) End combos w/multi kicks or 11d3(corner only): this will serve for crossup and non-crossup but also serves to deceive the opponent.
video example:

5) reverse wake up in corner tech by emperor_warchild:

6) trait zoning set up mr mileena tech:

7) more vortex options:

I hope they serve and I will try to post more tech here xD

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Those divekick blockstrings and teleport block strings are retardedly crazy. A fellow EMPEROR is pleased :) imma have to try some of this shit out.

vlack

yeah this new block strings can work very well as options for the vortex with meter or without meter probably after I share some of martian manhunter or other characters.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
vlack nice videos.

the MB teleport after a string to continue pressure is very interesting, seems like u can only do the 112 string after teleport thought without giving opponent chance to backdash but once they respect the 112 you can go into other stuff so thats still very good.

but MB divekick into a string in not a true block string, can be backdashed,supered and zods parry (the slowest parry) can also parry

vlack

vlack nice videos.

the MB teleport after a string to continue pressure is very interesting, seems like u can only do the 112 string after teleport thought without giving opponent chance to backdash but once they respect the 112 you can go into other stuff so thats still very good.

but MB divekick into a string in not a true block string, can be backdashed,supered and zods parry (the slowest parry) can also parry
yeah 1man3letters the divekick is not consistent for blockstring I forgot to change that but somehow also can serve as an option for vortex or mixups but to be a little more consistent is that when hitting with divekick in block to opponent after that hit with d1 + multikick or something xD

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I don't want to make a separate thread fire this in case its been covered/said before but after zatannas multi kick if you wait a second itll OTG people for a reset combo its kind of tough to wake up out of so lots of the time people will get hit with it but if they see ut coming and block it itll leave them standing. So if you use it every once and a while it becomes a good way to mess with your opponent

I don't want to make a separate thread fire this in case its been covered/said before but after zatannas multi kick if you wait a second itll OTG people for a reset combo its kind of tough to wake up out of so lots of the time people will get hit with it but if they see ut coming and block it itll leave them standing. So if you use it every once and a while it becomes a good way to mess with your opponent
Can you explain the OTG part again? I do not understand what you are saying. Are you using regular multi kick AS an otg to stuff wakeup? or are you using it in a juggle to set up for one.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Can you explain the OTG part again? I do not understand what you are saying. Are you using regular multi kick AS an otg to stuff wakeup? or are you using it in a juggle to set up for one.
Sorry about that i wrote it quick before work lol after mb multi kick if you time it right itll OTG them after the Pop up..its almost right as they hit the ground

vlack

Thank you for posting this <3
de nada bro xD

Sorry about that i wrote it quick before work lol after mb multi kick if you time it right itll OTG them after the Pop up..its almost right as they hit the ground
this OTG is interesting but that is not as consistent as it seems because the opponent can do wakeup after that I think today I will make a video about this.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
de nada bro xD

this OTG is interesting but that is not as consistent as it seems because the opponent can do wakeup after that I think today I will make a video about this.
Oh i know they can wake up its just tough for alot of people so if you dint spam it it can give you some decent damage

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
No I mean, people does combo, bf3 MB, Ji2, combo when they can do combo bf3 MB, ji2 ji2 combo.
Ohh lol yes! I do it (with levitate cancel) to finish a match or something... But some people drops it... That's why they may don't want to take risk