What's new

General/Other Zatanna Frame Data Corrections

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Post frame data corrections for Zatanna here.

bf1 is not +16 on hit (probably around +1 or neutral)
d1 is not 7 frame +2 on block (can be poked out by 6 frame reversals)
2 is not +23 on hit (probably only a few frames less)

Anymore corrections should be posted here.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
i just dont get how after 4 months the game release, the in game data is STILL wrong when the community gives them the correct data and they can hotfix the frame data. Guess they are too busy making new superman skins ;)

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Post frame data corrections for Zatanna here.

bf1 is not +16 on hit (probably around +1 or neutral)
d1 is not 7 frame +2 on block (can be poked out by 6 frame reversals)
2 is not +23 on hit (probably around +18/19)

Anymore corrections should be posted here.
not sure about d1 but 2 seems to be right.. I tested 2 on hit into b2 which is 23 frames and the opponent can't jump out, whereas after f21 and standing 1 on hit which are +19 they can jump before getting hit by the b2

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
not sure about d1 but 2 seems to be right.. I tested 2 on hit into b2 which is 23 frames and the opponent can't jump out, whereas after f21 and standing 1 on hit which are +19 they can jump before getting hit by the b2
They can actually, you hit them at the very start of their jump, as they are airborne. You can tell because gravity scaling becomes a bitch... or maybe I'm just misstiming it.

Reactions: PPJ

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
They can actually, you hit them at the very start of their jump, as they are airborne. You can tell because gravity scaling becomes a bitch... or maybe I'm just misstiming it.
tested again and they the cpu can't neutral jump out of it but for some reason they can jump away/forward just barely. cpu still can neutral jump out of the 1 and f21 though so standing 2 could be like +21/22

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
tested again and they the cpu can't neutral jump out of it but for some reason they can jump away/forward just barely. cpu still can neutral jump out of the 1 and f21 though so standing 2 could be like +21/22
Forward jumps come out quicker than neutral jumps.

And yeah 19, was an exaggeration.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'd also like to know how there are so many insanely inaccurate discrepancies within the frame data of this game. Why even have that feature within practice if you can't even trust it?

The corrections are good, but let's PLEASE not complain about NRS not being 100 % accurate.

We wouldn't want them to think "oh, well screw those ungrateful twats" and not give us frame data in the next game, just for the sake of not hearing us complain.

I'm still very glad we have frame data at all. And the practice mode is so godlike (which is proven by how fast we've found these inaccuracies) that it really doesn't need to be accurate all the time to be useful.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Convenient to ignore the fact that now that somberness is gone we'd be without frame data until zod knows when

vicious1024

Does it matter?
Are you sure about d1? I was able to beat out both reversal Sword Flip (7f) and Corp Charge (6f) with another d1.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The corrections are good, but let's PLEASE not complain about NRS not being 100 % accurate.

We wouldn't want them to think "oh, well screw those ungrateful twats" and not give us frame data in the next game, just for the sake of not hearing us complain.

I'm still very glad we have frame data at all. And the practice mode is so godlike (which is proven by how fast we've found these inaccuracies) that it really doesn't need to be accurate all the time to be useful.
^^ THIS x999999999999999999

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
i just dont get how after 4 months the game release, the in game data is STILL wrong when the community gives them the correct data and they can hotfix the frame data. Guess they are too busy making new superman skins ;)

They can't actually hotfix it, it needs a hard patch to change.

At least that's what Rip said on a ATP podcat awhile back, he talked to NRS at E3, and they mentioned it there.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Also tested 2 using record function - recorded a second Zatanna just holding up. I was able to hit 2, then b23 before she could leave the ground.
Try forward jumping. Or set the AI to forward jump.

Are you sure about d1? I was able to beat out both reversal Sword Flip (7f) and Corp Charge (6f) with another d1.
I tested it against flying bat (6 frames) and it beat me every time.

vicious1024

Does it matter?
I just stuffed reversal Flying Bat with d1.

Tested 2 with forward jump, and the opponent barely leaves the ground - like feet still touching the ground, but enters a juggle state on hit.