What's new

Zatanna available on PSN/XBL this next Tuesday

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I'm surprised at how quick they are releasing her from her announcement.
I just hope she's not rushed like NRS usually does with most DLC -_-

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I might pick her up if I like how she works, I just don't like the character so if I play her it would only be because I like the way she plays, so I'm really hoping that I don't like her move set when I get to play her or I will be so Mad lol!

skumz

Said it once, if Zatanna is ever announced in this game I am maining her and never looking back. Well it is official I am maining her until the death of this game. But I am sure that she won't be top tier. Honestly she looks like she will be high risk, high reward type of character. And she also looks like she will depend alot on set ups. I still fucks with her! Love you Zatanna!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Said it once, if Zatanna is ever announced in this game I am maining her and never looking back. Well it is official I am maining her until the death of this game. But I am sure that she won't be top tier. Honestly she looks like she will be high risk, high reward type of character. And she also looks like she will depend alot on set ups. I still fucks with her! Love you Zatanna!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Exactly! She will have a lot of potential... But not top tier imo... I am also a Zatanna player till the end <3 :)

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
they're pumping out dlc much too fast. It seems like they're just trying to get rid of it all asap so they can work on other things. by october this game will have zero support.

and bladam, sinestro, and kf still wont have new alts.