What's new

Zatanna available on PSN/XBL this next Tuesday

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I might get 2 leave days just so I can stay on Monday and Tuesday at my moms house.I hope they put her out at midnight release on Monday. The suspense is killing me.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Well! Let's represent our favorite magician ;) <3 And btw she looks not op, remember that nrs makes every video GODLIKE, i know she will be great! But op... Umm... Let's see, doubt it

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Well! Let's represent our favorite magician ;) <3 And btw she looks not op, remember that nrs makes every video GODLIKE, i know she will be great! But op... Umm... Let's see, doubt it

Apparently anyone with a teleport is considered OP now lol.

Btw you going to add the PSN/XBL players to list who will be using Zatanna?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Apparently anyone with a teleport is considered OP now lol.

Btw you going to add the PSN/XBL players to list who will be using Zatanna?
Lol yes! Idk why people automatically thinks about op about a teleporter lol.

And no... Well Hawkgirl & Zatanna will be my focus mains... And some mirrors would be good <3 But i wanna know how many true mains of her will be... & of course to work together to expose all her potential, new tech etc...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ill have to wait till wed cause im psn europe but very much looking forward to seeing what shes got to offer,
i like the look of her from the reveal trailer anyways

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Lol yes! Idk why people automatically thinks about op about a teleporter lol.

And no... Well Hawkgirl & Zatanna will be my focus mains... And some mirrors would be good <3 But i wanna know how many true mains of her will be... & of course to work together to expose all her potential, new tech etc...

lol I don't know either, but I guess MMH put a scare into them I guess.

Hmmm true well hopefully we can do some mirrors sometime. She will probably be my 2nd main but we will see. Will test her out. She is looking really fun so far, and loving that Quan Chi like move she has.