What's new

Youtube Doesn't Care About Mortal Kombat!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Why so? It is seems right now like the better option, and like I said I will keep my channel open, and I might upload vids to YT only if and when it's truly necessary.
for starters facebook is like the least consumer friendly free-to-use service on the internet, but I guess you haven't been keeping up with recent events, not that it should be news to anyone at this point. Secondly you have no subscribers so you weren't making a cent here anyway, and thirdly facebook isn't gonna pay you anything to put videos up, so I just don't get it.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Couldn't give a heck, too busy playing the game.

People will likely just upload elsewhere, and if properly advertised, then not a lot changes in terms of actual content for said people

People who just go like "Welp, there goes ALL MY MK11 CONTENT" will likely experience a drop

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
for starters facebook is like the least consumer friendly free-to-use service on the internet, but I guess you haven't been keeping up with recent events, not that it should be news to anyone at this point. Secondly you have no subscribers so you weren't making a cent here anyway, and thirdly facebook isn't gonna pay you anything to put videos up, so I just don't get it.
First of I'm very aware about the whole fiasco that FB got into recently. And secondly, yes my channel on YT is super small and I'm really far away from making any money on YT, but i do wanna get my channel to grow of course, and if you actually read my whole post you would see that the reason I don't wanna make vids on YT anymore and only considering going to FB (there are more options other then that, BTW) is because that I don't wanna take my time making content for a site that only penalizes people for making MK related content in any shape or form, including those who wanna make their channel grow, and I do wanna keep making content in order to support the scene and the community, so this is not just about the money here. Even JBeezYBabY said he's feeling deterred for making any MK11 related content and his channel is also really not that big, so I say I'm deterred for making ANY type of content, if this is how YT wanna make things done.

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Its dumb as fuck tho! Like I just dont get why they would NOW sensor that game for being seen on YouTube when that game is a house hold legacy!
The internet does need regulation whether you and I like it, or (no we don't.)
It's better to have the ESRB extended to viewer discretion than outright censor something though.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Yeah, I saw Max's video (love that guy, btw), and it's really sad how much Youtube is fighting the youtubers. And it's been like this for years... Well, thankfully I can always watch these guys on Twitch playing the games and talking about them. ♥

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Didn't that guy from Adema die? That sucks. That song is awesome everytime I hear it I instantly think MK. So much better than that shitty rap song in MK X lol. But anyway, not surprising. They screwed over tons of channels lately with their new policies, that killed monetization, like most social sites owned and run by super liberally viewed people. Some snowflake probably got offended by some MK content or it's deemed "too violent" something lame. Kind of sad, thought we were past this with the 90's and media blaming MK for things now YT has to mess with MK?

If anything, they could just have it be required to be marked as Age appropriate rating like other vids out there or create a section for rated M games.