What's new

Guide "You're no match for an Amazon." Wonder Woman Combo Thread

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
i dont think you can do that many b113s and then a 23 b3. Frankly, all that 23, b3, j3 b113 stuff is just WAY too much work online and the timing WAY too strict for such a small increase in damage. I really would just suggest:

b113, b113, 23 lassograb. =34%
33, b113, 23 lassograb. =32%
11 lasso spin, b113, 23, lassograb. =31%

Yes online combos I get mad missing b3 lol
b3, ji2, b113, 23 lassograb. =35%

chores

bad at things
I'm trying to update my WW combos, but I can't seem to figure out the timing for 2, 3 into b3. any tips or help?

Glass_Sword
DYNA$TY
is the problem with the 23 connecting or the b3 after the 23 hits? if its the b3 hitting late my advice is to watch WW not the opponent and hit b3 as soon as she is neutral from the 23. its earlier than youd think. but anyways that helped me get them down now id say i hit them 99% in training

SZSR

Noob
is the problem with the 23 connecting or the b3 after the 23 hits? if its the b3 hitting late my advice is to watch WW not the opponent and hit b3 as soon as she is neutral from the 23. its earlier than youd think. but anyways that helped me get them down now id say i hit them 99% in training
Yeah i'm hitting it late, as in they fall down before I get them. I'll give it another go, thanks guys.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Damn these combos are hard. Having a very hard time connecting b3 on most combos
dont bother with any of that b3 stuff online.

from what I said on page 5:

"Frankly, all that 23, b3, j3 b113 stuff is just WAY too much work online and the timing WAY too strict for such a small increase in damage. I really would just suggest:

b113, b113, 23 lassograb. =34%
33, b113, 23 lassograb. =32%
11 lasso spin, b113, 23, lassograb. =31%
b3, ji2, b113, 23 lassograb. =35%"

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Personally, I don't think b+3 is too hard online. It's really dependent on your 23 timing; hit that at the highest possible height that 3 will connect and the b+3 is completely easy.

redeyes

Button Masher
if u cant time b3 or f3 online just keep working on it stop being lazy
like 50% of the cast uses b3's in combos its just timing that u gotta work on don't be lazy and not use it cause u cant time it right yet.
I could understand pre hot fix using non b3 combos.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I cannot connect jump 3 after b3 anymore, did her bnb's change?
Are you somehow playing on a version that hasn't connected to the internet in the last week or so? There was a problem in the Batgirl patch that created your problem, but there was a hot-fix that went out very quickly after and fixed it, which everyone connected has received.

Are you somehow playing on a version that hasn't connected to the internet in the last week or so? There was a problem in the Batgirl patch that created your problem, but there was a hot-fix that went out very quickly after and fixed it, which everyone connected has received.
My internet is weird sometimes, but I think it is connected. I received the big patch where they messed up wonderwoman but I didn't get the hotfix.

So if I did have the hotfix the timing for j3 after b3 would be the same as before the big batgirl patch?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
My internet is weird sometimes, but I think it is connected. I received the big patch where they messed up wonderwoman but I didn't get the hotfix.

So if I did have the hotfix the timing for j3 after b3 would be the same as before the big batgirl patch?
Yes, just like before. If you're pre-hot-fix, you won't be able to jump until a split second later than normal after b+3.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Its weird, i have an easier time connecting my combo's online than offline :confused: The way i got better at 23-B3 though was waiting until the second she comes out of the 23 animation then single pressing the B3. Unless the connection is booty-buttcheeks, i rarely miss it.

has anything changed for wonder woman since the update? I haven't played since the day the update came out. Also, does anyone think that the costume packs are rapaciously expensive. I would rather pay for one skin instead of paying for a full pack.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
has anything changed for wonder woman since the update? I haven't played since the day the update came out. Also, does anyone think that the costume packs are rapaciously expensive. I would rather pay for one skin instead of paying for a full pack.
Just a very small increase in damage to her LS d+1.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
So I've been working some WW lately and love the potential. I'm not really where I should be to play her in matches IMO but do anyway, gotta learn some way. I don't know how it goes for you guys but people run away from me worse than when I'm Bane which I find strange. What's your go to way/ approach to deal with this as her?

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Okay, i dont know if this has been posted anywhere, and im not entirely sure where it should go, But when the opponent is in the corner and you Manage to AA them when IADP - you can actually d12 after into B113x2 lasso for 38% no meter.
edit*
You can also get it off a J3 in the corner, so somthing like J3 IADP d12 B113x2 lasso 45% meterless.
Double edit*
And to be flashy, you can ditch the lasso and do a super after the second b113 for 57%, haha.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
as a note on slim jims combo (2b1bf3, b1bf3, 11b1 x4....):

doing 2b1bf3, 11b1, b1, b1, 11b1... nets roughly 2% less damage and is MUCH easier to juggle into

also (LS) b2 23 (SS) bf3 11b1 11b1 11b1 11b1 f12 parry = 46% and is easier to go into as opposed to straight into 11b1, the bf3 is a stance change cancel and requires a bit of practice to get the timing but is overall easier imo (and more dmg)

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
as a note on slim jims combo (2b1bf3, b1bf3, 11b1 x4....):

doing 2b1bf3, 11b1, b1, b1, 11b1... nets roughly 2% less damage and is MUCH easier to juggle into

also (LS) b2 23 (SS) bf3 11b1 11b1 11b1 11b1 f12 parry = 46% and is easier to go into as opposed to straight into 11b1, the bf3 is a stance change cancel and requires a bit of practice to get the timing but is overall easier imo (and more dmg)
Interesting. Do you know if (starter) > 234 xx BF3 > 11b+1 etc always does more than (starter) > 23 > 11b+1 etc? BF3 is super easy to juggle off of in the corner, only problem for me is 2b+1 xx BF3 is awkward as all hell for some reason; very do-able, but you need to do it far faster than normal.