What's new

Your One & Only Favorite Mortal Kombat character

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static said:
Ahhh....cool. I just found humor in the guy with Rain as his SN, avatar & sig says Human Smoke, I LOL. Sorry, hehe 8)
Sorry, 2 typos. I'll be sure to use smaller, easier to read words in there next time. Or use crayons to draw you the pictures.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, I have top 3:

#1 Fujin, nobody is a huger fan then me with this dude and I own with him bigtime in MKA and MK4...nuff said hehe also love his storyline

#2 Ermac, use him well in every MK game he's ever been in thus far and his storyline went from mediocre to freaking awesome from UMK3-MKD and MKA

#3Cyrax, love him in MK3, UMK3 and MKT but sadly isn't all that great in games after that...MKG he's fun to use but not the same as UMK3, MK:DA he sucks.. but can be used well if used correctly(again low tier lol) and same in MKA, in fact he's even worse in MKA then he was in MK:DA... :oops: once again low tier bottom 4 easily so if you think he sucks in UMK3 with a little over 21 characters, ha, ha picture 62 characters Cyrax being near the bottom.... :x but like his storyline

My Favorite MK character though overall is Fujin and Ermac is right behind him. :twisted:

Azuro

Noob
Reptile, all day everyday.

The forceball and invisibility got me hooked. I was quite peeved when the forceball was removed, however. >:O

But nonetheless, he remains my favorite MK character.