What's new

Your One & Only Favorite Mortal Kombat character

Tim Static

Adminerator
You can only pick one, maybe reasons why, but dont put well I like so & so too...

Just one character. And I dont mean the character you play best with, or a character of each game either. Just one.

Mine? Raiden.

I man, he is the God Of Thunder for fucks sake. And when I fist saw the electricity pulsating through him on MK1, I was hooked.

Raiden IS Mortal Kombat :twisted:

Quan Chi...! I like his concept, his actitud, watching him running away from Scorpion in the Netherealm... I mean, it's not like anyone else, who else has ever run for his life in MK? this stuff make him even richer than anyone else to me.

He has a very interesting story, and I like all his appearances. His MKM/MK4 story is really good :D watching him in MKM in FMV is great, discussing with the Lin Kuei Master...

And well, he's a great character in MKDA :p one of my favorites in that game, along with Kung Lao, Nitara, Hsu Hao, and Shang Tsung...!!!

dreemernj

Ambassador
Gotta be Sindel.

For some reason I have liked using her for a long time. She is a pivotal part of the storyline, the key that opened the doors to cause what happened in MK3, and she was the only character I was actually excited to see when they brought her back in 3D form.

dreemernj said:
Gotta be Sindel.

For some reason I have liked using her for a long time. She is a pivotal part of the storyline, the key that opened the doors to cause what happened in MK3, and she was the only character I was actually excited to see when they brought her back in 3D form.
I was psyched to see Sindel's return in Deception as well. I liked how they redone her original look too.

My favorite character is Stryker cause I admire his guts. This is a dude that fights people that can fly,teleport,throw fireballs,etc. and all he has is a gun and some grenades. Plus he can transform into a T-Rex. I would like to be able to do that.

Mine is Human Smoke....
....My Dad's is Liu Kang...
...My brother's is Sub-Zero...
...Things is fucked up around here!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ahhh....cool. I just found humor in the guy with Rain as his SN, avatar & sig says Human Smoke, I LOL. Sorry, hehe 8)

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Tim Static said:
RaiN said:
Tim Static said:
RaiN said:
Human Smoke
So was HumaN SmokE already taken?
Human Smoke is my best character. Rain has to be the coolest. That's why I chose the name.
Ahhh....cool. I jusrt found hunor in the guy with Rain as his SN, avatar & sig says Human Smoke, I LOL. Sorry, hehe 8)
Sorry. Please speak Enlglish. I didn't understand a single word you said...