League of Legends
Tekken 6
MvC3
SSB Brawl
Rumble Fighter
Gunbound

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Mate, I didn't know you was a DOW fan, that is my favourite game EVER! Which races did you use, did you play std or QS and what was your gamertag? I'm curious if i've played you.

I played std and QS in Dow, in std my main races were Dark Eldar and Chaos, in QS i used DE, Chaos, Imperial Guard (favourite race), Necrons and Orks.

Eldar were broken in both std and QS.
I only played up to Dark Crusade before i stopped when it got patched too hard

I played Eldar and Space Marines mainly for Standard (Space marines for short maps, Eldar for long) , Orks for assassination, and in 2v2v2v2 which i played most of, me and my partner took a 24 team online tournament in 3rd place in the grand final match when we played seriously, I was Eldar then as well, he was a GOOD Necron player. My tag changed all the time back then, i was in and out of clans and such and making new accounts alot (people kick higher rankings from lobbies, makes it hard to get games when its quiet)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
mostly stuff like God of war 3, bayonetta , Dmc4.....altho i never really did any hardcore combos....i gotta get back to that o-o

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy, MK: Deception, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, Guilty Gear, Metal Gear Solid: 1-4.

SPOKESY

Noob
Killzone 2 :D, Killzone 3 (totally meh in more ways than one), Battlefield 3 (I'm a premium hoe). Ex gf got me Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock for my bday, my friends and I played that game to death!

Left it a friend's gf's house for a week and she took 5 or 6 of my top scores......came back and got perfects on all of them.....like a boss haha :cool:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
FIFA, NHL, Madden, and NCAA and a sprinkle of action games like the two Batmans/Uncharted/Dead Space/RE/etc. I love fighters but never got into one competitively until MK9.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
halo reach, mass effect series, cod mw2, and any good action games GOW, Bayonetta, DMC4. recently Borderlands 2 but i'm goin back to mk for a while til some better dlc comes out.