What's new

Your main game before MK9?

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Pretty much every Midway Game... I've lived near Chicago my whole life so I was bound to be exposed to them.
Rampage... My Dad would take me in bars when I was a kid and I would kiss old drunk hags on the cheek and they would give me a quarter.
Narc! You collect drugs from drug dealers you ruthlessly murder!
PaperBoy: It was awesome.
Gauntlet: Its not only something Glen Danzig wears on his hand, its also a bad ass game...
MK1-9: Takes up so much of my life my girlfriend said it was weird last week when she was salty at me...

Also Star Wars galaxies...
And Trolling Street Fighter with a pink T-Hawk

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
World of Warcraft. (true story)

Now i play MK and online shooters only. Gotham City, Space Marine, Section 8 etc.
Until SWTOR goes Free to play.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
My previous AAA Game purchase before MK was Dead Space 2 but I wasn't much of a hardcore fan 'cause I was only in it for the story and the ok multiplayer.

Before that I was playing Fallout:NV and BlOPs but I only played BlOPs to play zombies with friends.

And even BEFORE that was Reach in its end days(for me).

Almost forgot, I also played a fuckton of Indie games, Edmund McMillen games in particular aside from Minecraft and Terraria.

So I guess you could say I was all over the place.

Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4, Veronica X
Silent Hill 1

I still play those games over and over again whenever I rage quit MK9.
I also used to play Metal Gear Online.

I was playing these games competitively:

Super Smash Brothers Melee
StarCraft Brood War
Starcraft 2

I tried SSFIV for like 8months but I couldn't get into it.

Outside of competitive games?
Plenty.

Flagg

Noob
WOW, Dawn of War, Pokemon online, Marvel 3, Tekken tag.

Post MK - SCV.
Mate, I didn't know you was a DOW fan, that is my favourite game EVER! Which races did you use, did you play std or QS and what was your gamertag? I'm curious if i've played you.

I played std and QS in Dow, in std my main races were Dark Eldar and Chaos, in QS i used DE, Chaos, Imperial Guard (favourite race), Necrons and Orks.

Eldar were broken in both std and QS.