What's new

Your ideas for TYM shirts

Vagrant

Noob
We were talking about this at GGA last thurs lol.

On the front in giant block letters "LBSH" and a picture of 16 bit either doing the chest pound or the snake thingy

On the back "Back Blown Out!" and then throw the tym logo somewhere on there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
LBSH... MK is Dead is on the way.

Regarding other shirts, I'm trying to get another design that will obviously appeal to the majority.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
FRONT : TYM - TestYourMight.com
BACK : Blowing Backs Out Since (day of TYM's inception)
I don't know why, I just think it's so hilarious when people use their term "back blown out."

LOL like you didn't "just lose" you got your back blown out bro

Tolkeen

/wrists
This isn't a very good TYM shirt idea, but I think Pig Of The Hut needs to have this shirt personally made.

How to be a professional Mortal Kombat player.
1) Pick Kenshi (picture of kenshi)
2) B F 2 (the arrows and the color of the 2 button on the xbox controller/shape of the button on the ps3 controller)
3) Profit (picture of Pig with a wad of MLG cash (or just normal cash, whatever)).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This isn't a very good TYM shirt idea, but I think Pig Of The Hut needs to have this shirt personally made.

How to be a professional Mortal Kombat player.
1) Pick Kenshi (picture of kenshi)
2) B F 2 (the arrows and the color of the 2 button on the xbox controller/shape of the button on the ps3 controller)
3) Profit (picture of Pig with a wad of MLG cash (or just normal cash, whatever)).
Id get egg'ed on the street

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
LBSH... MK is Dead is on the way.

Regarding other shirts, I'm trying to get another design that will obviously appeal to the majority.
if you are going to make this shirt make a metter bar empty on the back and make the toasty boost guy come in with burnt toast.