What's new

Youmacon 2013: Detroit, Michigan featuring Mortal Kombat & Injustice - UPDATED WITH INJUSTICE TOP 8!

coolwhip

Noob
Dude anything came happen. I might play a Bain that will change my opinion that the Mu with catwoman is a 5-5 instead of 6-4 favoring catwoman. I played good batmans. Second best batman I played is C88 Godsmack. 5-2 his batman 1st best batman is forever king 5-7 his batman. As of right now. It is a 5-5 until proven to me other wise. Ok. And nothing in this community that trash talking me will change my opinion. Let please get off this subject because what you say will not change my mind. It's my opinion and matchups experience.

I bet Pig regrets praising you on the podcast...

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I think it's pretty funny that I took a verbal Dump on Catwoman and no one disagreed lol.

She is trash,

and honestly, what the hell is she gonna do against Arrow lol.

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
I usually beat Forever King Jr. I just played very bad, but his Ares is genuinely very good.
Well, your play style in this situation was your down fall. When fighting Ares, heavy Zoner, especially projectile based Zoning, is shut down. You definitely have to rush him down, and bait out his wakeup teleports or godsmacks. I think your level of play was the same through out the tourny, rather you just played against the perfect counter to your style.

I usually beat Forever King Jr. I just played very bad, but his Ares is genuinely very good.
When you tried to go for that meaty laser to chip him out at the end I facepalmed so hard lol. Of course Ares is going to teleport there to avoid death!

You played good otherwise.

Rooting for P2W or one of the Jrs to take it. :)