What's new

Youmacon 2013: Detroit, Michigan featuring Mortal Kombat & Injustice - UPDATED WITH INJUSTICE TOP 8!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This is what Catwomen have been hearing in the Catwoman forum for months now. Nothing has changed except he's now doing it everywhere instead of our home. So it's whatever. We all just ignore it.
I explained this to Pig in his podcast thread when he opened the show with giving "shout outs" to Ra Helios and putting the Catwoman community on blast. Both he and P2Win just praaaaaiiiisssseeeed his ass and then assumed there were no other reps for her...like "derpy derp, like omg, I like, totally forget she is in the game...derpy derp".

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I explained this to Pig in his podcast thread when he opened the show with giving "shout outs" to Ra Helios and putting the Catwoman community on blast. Both he and P2Win just praaaaaiiiisssseeeed his ass and then assumed there were no other reps for her...like "derpy derp, like omg, I like, totally forget she is in the game...derpy derp".
Maybe I did that to also entice the cw community to play me

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

FOREVER KING
Congratulations on your victory. I knew your little brother was good, but damn is he an exceptional player. Having a person like that to play with all the time is a blessing you may not even realize. However, I'm a little brother myself and I speak for him when I say you and older brothers around the world will not get away with this!

You should attempt that kind of pressure the next time we play. And for those wondering, yes I have played the REAL Forever King. You know how I know it's the REAL him? I asked him questions only the real Forever King would know the answer to, like:
-Who did you use at this time?
-What majors have you been to?
-What was the name of the cafe we were at when you first told me you loved me?

That's how I know it's not Nightmare in disguise.

Pig Of The Hut

didnt people crucify playing to win yesterday because he was arguing with zyphox and supposedly started talking shit on a personal level which he didnt and zyphoxeven posted a link to the mkservertrash.com site talking more shit about matt for no reason but you called black mamba a fucking fat ass and people let it rock? meh nothing surprises me anymore injustice changed this site completely for the worst. its all cool though pig IF you really are sorry. favoritism and bias is at an all time high on this site worst than before.
Again I said Im sorry and meant it, what else do you want me to do?

Please stop acting like the mother Teresa of INJ/MK community as if you're an absolute saint and dont have your issues time to time

Unlike some I say im sorry and i mean it

Pig Of The Hut

This gif never ceases to amaze me. Not the Batman shit, but this kid straight up sat there and blocked it right like he good or some shit LOL.

Also...why the fuck did this thread not get closed when I attempted to close it...? I blame Tapatalk API.

I will say this...Jr has a point with a lot of these arguments getting personal. The fuck happened in 7 months...? -_-
NRS set out to make a game which was meant to induce salt and it has that and more

Truth

these arent my words

pherleece

Woolay
THTB I don't understand why you would close this thread instead of just warning the users who are the problem. It wouldn't be fair to the players who attended the event. If I won a major or local and you closed my front page article about my win cause users are arguing about something that had nothing to do with me I would be livid.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
THTB I don't understand why you would close this thread instead of just warning the users who are the problem. It wouldn't be fair to the players who attended the event. If I won a major or local and you closed my front page article about my win cause users are arguing about something that had nothing to do with me I would be livid.
It's been 11 pages of this nonsense, and has been open for the past 2 days. Not much is going to come from this thread, in all honesty. I'm not deleting the article or anything. I'm just closing it from further discussion.

pherleece

Woolay
THTB Today about an hour ago Rickyraws just left a comment pertaining to the OP. I would leave it open till at least thursday but thats just my opinion. What do I know anyways,

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
THTB Today about an hour ago Rickyraws just left a comment pertaining to the OP. I would leave it open till at least thursday but thats just my opinion. What do I know anyways,
After I posted I looked through the thread and saw what it turned into. I had no idea, and assumed the vastness of the posts and topic pages would be post tourney hype for a tournament that was hype. I realize now that I was mistaken, and I'm kinda disgusted.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
LOL goddammit, I brainfarted and confused myself. I thought this was the article thread I tried closing (It was the results thread). That one went south FAST.

Nvm, guys. My bad lol.

lobo

woof.
can i watch the finals anywhere? that twitch doesn't seem to have an archive unless i'm just being blind.