What's new

Youmacon 2013: Detroit, Michigan featuring Mortal Kombat & Injustice - UPDATED WITH INJUSTICE TOP 8!

Listen Pig, I'm sorry you hurt your hand by banging on your keyboard after I beat Forever King the 1st time I played him. You probably shed some tears too. I take full responsibility for whatever stress that may have caused you.

And I'm not even taking a shot at King, but I know he is the better player. He stepped it up when he needed and adjusted. So props to him.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It was not off the subject because you are continually taking shots at my skill because I lost a 7-3 matchup and I wanted to know whether or not you were still even relevant in this game. Therefore, we were taking shots at each others skill.

And yes, you are a fake human being and that offhanded comment you made in the 2nd paragraph just further proves my point. You had to take it to another level, and that's whatever. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I don't care if you have a name on the forum, what have you done at a major lately?
in mk9 i had 15 straight top8 with a mlg arena championship and top 3 at evo

injustice nothing, aboslutely nothing but two 9th places at legit majors and 13 and 17 th at evo. Its no secret i havent done as well as i wanted but I will level up and when i lose i will continue to improve my game

I know your Skill in doa and MK9 early on but you havent done anything in Injustice either. My point to you is YOU LOST and you were not famliar with the inj community rules. Dont say shit like "You guys dont have it together" when infact we do.

Go ahead and let it ruin your day for all I care.

Pig Of The Hut

Listen Pig, I'm sorry you hurt your hand by banging on your keyboard after I beat Forever King the 1st time I played him. You probably shed some tears too. I take full responsibility for whatever stress that may have caused you.

And I'm not even taking a shot at King, but I know he is the better player. He stepped it up when he needed and adjusted. So props to him.
It might not heal ever, King upset me :(

injustice nothing, aboslutely nothing but two 9th places at legit majors and 13 and 17 th at evo. Its no secret i havent done as well as i wanted but I will level up and when i lose i will continue to improve my game.
That's all you had to say, because I don't know if I made it clear, but I was talking about INJUSTICE. You know, the newest game, more "relevant" than MK9 now. We all know you were King Shit in MK9. Now that we know you are nothing in Injustice, I can now simply come to the conclusion that your opinion on me in Injustice doesn't matter because, statistically, I am better than you . Now your just the salty dude who got mad because I got a little shine for beating your hero Forever King the first time.

When we want to hear about your input about my MK9 skills, we'll ask. The thing is I know I was not good at MK9 and just got by off of Cyrax nonsense. Even the very little I did in tournaments for that game, I knew that I was pretty much an MK Fraud.

Honestly, your just being a hater at this point. You got your jollies off after I lost to P2W and King. Don't know what I ever did to you because I THOUGHT we were cool in the earlier MK days, but apparently that was just some smoke and mirrors you put up. Like I said, this wasn't the first time you made some Shine Blocking comment about me doing at least a little something in tournament. It's whatever though, I won't continue to argue.

I talk truth, not trash.

Pig Of The Hut

That's all you had to say, because I don't know if I made it clear, but I was talking about INJUSTICE. You know, the newest game, more "relevant" than MK9 now. We all know you were King Shit in MK9. Now that we know you are nothing in Injustice, I can now simply come to the conclusion that your opinion on me in Injustice doesn't matter because, statistically, I am better than you . Now your just the salty dude who got mad because I got a little shine for beating your hero Forever King the first time.

When we want to hear about your input about my MK9 skills, we'll ask. The thing is I know I was not good at MK9 and just got by off of Cyrax nonsense. Even the very little I did in tournaments for that game, I knew that I was pretty much an MK Fraud.

Honestly, your just being a hater at this point. You got your jollies off after I lost to P2W and King. Don't know what I ever did to you because I THOUGHT we were cool in the earlier MK days, but apparently that was just some smoke and mirrors you put up. Like I said, this wasn't the first time you made some Shine Blocking comment about me doing at least a little something in tournament. It's whatever though, I won't continue to argue.

I talk truth, not trash.

Whatever dude, thank god theres Videos Games for some people

Later

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i was told true random 50/50 when i asked before my first round match. same as summer jam. the guys complaining cannot honestly say that stage rules have been consistent in any event.

i agree their needs to be a consensus.

what mamba and revolver dont get... i could have pick one of 2 stages to make their life a living hell... both stages we played on favored revolver and mambo jambo... i don't want to hear bullshit

I'm not trying to start drama, I'm just stating what happened at the time because it made me mad at the time and I felt like I might've missed out on placing higher because of it. The rules at Summer Jam were - random, or if both players agree to it, 50/50 where you can pick the stage. You went right to Ferris and told me to pick one to 50/50 and these are the rules even though it sounded weird to me. And Ferris is like Lex's worst stage in that mu lol.

And yeah this was before we had any sort of unified rules. I sort of get being confused when a tournament breaks the standard but we literally had no standard until TFC lol.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Everyone believed AM vs WW was 5-5 because foxy said so now because some of ya wanna attack Blackamba ya telling him he sucks cause he lost a 7-3 match up in his favor? But just a few weeks back EVERYONE believed foxy but now yeah the match up is 7-3 in AM favor. You guys are disgusting smfh the WHOLE site ganged up on me because I disagree with foxy opinion on the match up but now yeah bro it's 7-3 black mamba sucks. Lol what happened to this site? This proves that the players here just have something against me for no reason but it's ok keep playing your amazing skillful game and be really good at it cause chances are a lot of ya will only be relevant in this game. Lol some people here haven't even made top 8 at majors and tested the game with me but yet call me irrelevant and I made top 5 twice lol logic? Nah players here lack that.
they are talking killer frost sinestro, man. not WW AM

Pig Of The Hut

Everyone believed AM vs WW was 5-5 because foxy said so now because some of ya wanna attack Blackamba ya telling him he sucks cause he lost a 7-3 match up in his favor? But just a few weeks back EVERYONE believed foxy but now yeah the match up is 7-3 in AM favor. You guys are disgusting smfh the WHOLE site ganged up on me because I disagree with foxy opinion on the match up but now yeah bro it's 7-3 black mamba sucks. Lol what happened to this site? This proves that the players here just have something against me for no reason but it's ok keep playing your amazing skillful game and be really good at it cause chances are a lot of ya will only be relevant in this game. Lol some people here haven't even made top 8 at majors and tested the game with me but yet call me irrelevant and I made top 5 twice lol logic? Nah players here lack that.
Who says 7-3 aqua favor?

I thought it's still 5-5 honestly

Pig Of The Hut

And regardless KF vs sinestro is 3-7

Aquaman vs sinestro idk could be a 4-6

Dude CD jr we are not taking about Aquaman and ww

The talk was about playing to win sinestro vs mamba frost/aqua both 3/7

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
No, king beat mamba with WW I'm talking about mamba vs king
They were talking about mamba losing to P2W as killer frost vs sinestro, And mamba said it didnt matter if it was 7-3 and that p2w dogged him on the stage select rules.

CD jr

Noob
Ah ok oops. Still pig you went on some personal level calling mamba a fucking fat ass when he didn't say anything to you on a personal level. Like there is no need to be calling people names you don't know who's who. Why can't arguments and shit talking stay video game related?

Pig Of The Hut

Ah ok oops. Still pig you went on some personal level calling mamba a fucking fat ass when he didn't say anything to you on a personal level. Like there is no need to be calling people names you don't know who's who. Why can't arguments and shit talking stay video game related?
Poor choice of words I admit and feel bad about it

I'm sorry

CD jr

Noob
didnt people crucify playing to win yesterday because he was arguing with zyphox and supposedly started talking shit on a personal level which he didnt and zyphoxeven posted a link to the mkservertrash.com site talking more shit about matt for no reason but you called black mamba a fucking fat ass and people let it rock? meh nothing surprises me anymore injustice changed this site completely for the worst. its all cool though pig IF you really are sorry. favoritism and bias is at an all time high on this site worst than before.

coolwhip

Noob
didnt people crucify playing to win yesterday because he was arguing with zyphox and supposedly started talking shit on a personal level which he didnt and zyphoxeven posted a link to the mkservertrash.com site talking more shit about matt for no reason but you called black mamba a fucking fat ass and people let it rock? meh nothing surprises me anymore injustice changed this site completely for the worst. its all cool though pig IF you really are sorry. favoritism and bias is at an all time high on this site worst than before.

I miss you...

CD jr

Noob
CD jr., I have two questions for you.

1) How relevant was zoning gameplay in the grand finals of this tournament?

2) Why can you do this in a zoning-friendly game?

I don't give my opinion on anything injustice related anymore but I have something to tell you before it's too late. In mk9 you failed to use Freddy to his full potential because you play wanted to zone zone and zone when the character' s rush down was really good and had a vortex. Don't do the same with zod.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I don't give my opinion on anything injustice related anymore but I have something to tell you before it's too late. In mk9 you failed to use Freddy to his full potential because you play wanted to zone zone and zone when the character' s rush down was really good and had a vortex. Don't do the same with zod.
I knew Freddy better than anybody else did. Freddy rush down was never "really good". Neither is Zod's unless trait is on the screen.

You also take my advice. You could have been one of the best, if not the best, Injustice: GAU player. You chose to complain on Twitter on a daily basis, which hurt the game and the community more than any insult on TYM.

CD jr

Noob
I knew Freddy better than anybody else did. Freddy rush down was never "really good". Neither is Zod's unless trait is on the screen.

You also take my advice. You could have been one of the best, if not the best, Injustice: GAU player. You chose to complain on Twitter on a daily basis, which hurt the game and the community more than any insult on TYM.

W.e you say Dave you a good man and I'm not gonna start with you. I appreciate both compliments though thanks.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This gif never ceases to amaze me. Not the Batman shit, but this kid straight up sat there and blocked it right like he good or some shit LOL.

Also...why the fuck did this thread not get closed when I attempted to close it...? I blame Tapatalk API.

I will say this...Jr has a point with a lot of these arguments getting personal. The fuck happened in 7 months...? -_-