What's new

"You will submit!" - cR Wound Cowboy wins RM NoBrows's final online IGAU tournament!

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Ggs guys, I didnt think I was going to make it out of pools, if I thought I had a chance I woulda called in for work haha.

ee_too

Noob
Props @RM NoBrows for putting this together. It was all in good fun. Too bad we had to play each other twice in losers finals.

@cR WoundCowboy thanks or bodying me in finals :( Let's play again soon. ;)

Special thanks to mike_mk for taking the initial loss since we couldn't seem to connect.

@SaltShaker dude that was a hype set. It could have gone either way. We gotta get more games in.

@Dja_Homies You damn beast. I still think I got lucky since you body me all day in casuals. :p

GGs to everyone else I played. I know that @RM NoBrows doesn't have an archive of all the matches but I've recorded the games I played. They are on my youtube channel. Feel free to subscribe suckas!

oNe87 baby!! :D

Splash

The Lame Stuff
This tourney was fun even though a lot of people didn't show up but @ARMOR those games we played were hyped dawg. It sucks that no one recored it though :(

GGA Max

3 things :

1. I would want to play in the final ps4 tourney if there is one. I'm kinda bummed I missed this.

2. Shazzyam lost to CYBORG?!?!? damn how fraudulent.

3. I heard Stb shudinkydink said that's only 5.5-4.5 mmh So maybe it's not a blowup.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
3 things :

1. I would want to play in the final ps4 tourney if there is one. I'm kinda bummed I missed this.

3. I heard Stb shudinkydink said that's only 5.5-4.5 mmh So maybe it's not a blowup.
Dink also thinks he can out play someone in a MU in his favour and still lose :DOGE

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
3 things :

#2 It was Splash that got beat 2 matches with MMH by Cyborg, then he switched to Batgirl and lost the 3rd. Set was as hype as any set I've ever seen in Injustice though. Armor was like Neo in that set, programmed to the game itself.

I was hoping to play @ARMOR later in the Top 8 so I could shut all that down but things didn't work out that way. :coffee:

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I was actually planning on hosting a tournament before MKX and due to the time left probably would be the last one. So, I'll make a thread announcing it soon. Unless someone beats me to announcing one then I guess I won't be having it.

Oh, I still can't believe how many people try to discredit online gaming...is it that hard to accept a loss and lack of "online" training?

Also, congrats to the winner, and those who got to the very end, especially to my homies @ARMOR and @Dja_Homies

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
3 things :

No one cares about injustice anymore

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
I was actually planning on hosting a tournament before MKX and due to the time left probably would be the last one. So, I'll make a thread announcing it soon. Unless someone beats me to announcing one then I guess I won't be having it.

Oh, I still can't believe how many people try to discredit online gaming...is it that hard to accept a loss and lack of "online" training?

Also, congrats to the winner, and those who got to the very end, especially to my homies @ARMOR and @Dja_Homies
Im hoping I can go next time cause I need to ask chef if he can download atmel so I can update my hitbox and use it without the converter. @EGP Wonder_Chef