What's new

You know you've played too much UMK3..

yes i know that i am playing UMK3 to much i am close or maybe i reach the 20,000 games and i am tired and bored .I am playing now as reptile sub zero kabal human smoke but i am not good with that players

I am playing with these characters with no fun and now for playing with them i start to playing bad as scorpion and i dont care if i win or lose (like boring) maybe i need a vacations

LOL at that Yoshi guy.. He has the balls to try and act better than me somehow, but yesterday this is what happened.

I join his room. Beat him playing random. He drops before losing. I rejoin his room. I go random. Get Sheeva. He picks Kabal. He loses, Flawless, but quits again before losing. I join his room again. Flawless first match, he quits. I join again and lose a close match. We fight again, I win, he quits lol.

:D

megalomaniacvon said:
LOL at that Yoshi guy.. He has the balls to try and act better than me somehow, but yesterday this is what happened.

I join his room. Beat him playing random. He drops before losing. I rejoin his room. I go random. Get Sheeva. He picks Kabal. He loses, Flawless, but quits again before losing. I join his room again. Flawless first match, he quits. I join again and lose a close match. We fight again, I win, he quits lol.

It's probably not the same Yoshi. There are 2 Yoshis with only the numbers changed.

The Yoshi I know would kick your ass, the other one is a horrible player and a dropper, he's even on the shit list.

abc ur dead0 said:
megalomaniacvon said:

It's probably not the same Yoshi. There are 2 Yoshis with only the numbers changed.

The Yoshi I know would kick your ass, the other one is a horrible player and a dropper, he's even on the shit list.
No. It was Yoshi2085. I wrote his GT down and the list of "LOL" he did during out fighting.

If you read all my ridiculous posts, you'd realize I once in a blue moon actually care about winning.

The 19358013958 matches in a row I won against him was one of those times.

I've maybe fought you, abc, about.. 5 total matches. I'm pretty sure I was putting forth no effort if you assume LOLShi2085 can "kick my ass"

He plays Versus, not Versus Challenger and we consistantly had a 2 yellow bar connection, albeit, the delay was minimal as was the lag.

Oh, and ABC.

There is a "new" UMK3 player, who is, although unbelievable, worse than Vega.

His name?

abc ur gay0

There is also an:
abc your gay 123

lol?

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:
Oh, and ABC.

His name?

abc ur gay0

There is also an:
abc your gay 123

lol?
thats Mike Bossy.

Yea Mikey Seems to be Obsessed with me.

I didn't know about abc ur gay0 123. He probably got banned and made another one.

And BTW Yoshi Lags because he's from Europe.

megalomaniacvon said:

Yeah Yoshi has dropped on me before. ANd then he has talked shit about me on here, after he dropped. ANd I also heard from other people that he drops.

Tim Static said:
megalomaniacvon said:
Oh, and ABC.

His name?

abc ur gay0

There is also an:
abc your gay 123

lol?
thats Mike Bossy.
Ok I'm gonna clear this shit up right now... ITS !!!!!!!!!niggygot5whips, sorry niggy it was getting anoyying :cry:

I think he's just shocked that someone on the site would do it. Eh, I don't care. I never did. Like I first told him, Thanks for the free publicity.

abc ur dead0 said:
I think he's just shocked that someone on the site would do it. Eh, I don't care. I never did. Like I first told him, Thanks for the free publicity.
I don't know why, but it was getting annoying that yall thought it was mikebossy. Niggy is actually good, whereas mikebossy is nowhere near bad... he's TERRIBLE!

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:

Its amazing how you always DF somebody, but when my Jax crushes your no offense HSmoke, you FAT drop.

I'm not even all that great, but yet you double flawless all these people. Its amazing...

Scheisse said:
ilovepoop said:
You know you've played too much UMK3......when your playing WoW and all you can think about doing is playing UMK3
Also means you probably need sunlight. :wink:
ha no, i only play WoW at night, i always busy during the day, well most of the time, kaz whenever i am chating with him i'll always have to run and do something