What's new

You know you've played too much UMK3..

megalomaniacvon said:
when you get 236 wins...
Especially when you lose as much as I do.

Yeah I just got done playing 6 hours straight.
yeesh.
Addicting it is. IMO its the most addicting arcade game ever made. Sorry PacMan.

I play this game more than any game on the 360 currently. Super addicting, think i have around 2600-2700 wins in ranked.. not sure.. but its up there.

KrazyAndre22 said:
I play this game more than any game on the 360 currently. Super addicting, think i have around 2600-2700 wins in ranked.. not sure.. but its up there.
Thats "Krazy"..."Andre"...LOL

Most of my UMK3 experience was on the Genesis.
I Knew I played Too much UMK3 when I realized I broke up to 9 genesis controllers playing the game. Eversince I brought a "legit" 6 button pad, I'm surprised it's still in it's best condition. Damn the original 3 - button pad, and Damn those third party performance pads! All 8 of them!

I think when I took all my time to know all the fatalities in UMK3. It took forever, since sometimes I can't hold two buttons at a time and enter in a combination. :oops:

...when its loss the main reason that you're sad when your 360 breaks. (True story, by the way.)

...when having the Midway Arcade Treasures 2 version of the original MK3 isn't enough.

...when you're worried that that extra aaHP in Human Smoke's combo won't make it, even though you could just not deal that extra 1-2% and go for the much easier JK and throw only.

...if your friend list consists mainly of UMK3 players and not players of other games.

...when you can't help but do that pit fatality glitch on someone.

...when you cannot resist choosing Robot Smoke whenever someone picks uSub.

...when you pick normal characters whenever some random person picks Kabal, and still have confidence in your ability to achieve victory.

...if you're repeatedly playing the computer / a dead controller over and over in hopes of discovering a new combo and getting it up on this website.

...if you try to convert your friends into avid UMK3 players by downloading a copy of the UMK3 software onto their 360.

...when you do a /me aaHP HP JK TP TKS aaHP HP RH on someone in a chatroom that has nothing to do with MK games.

...if you have a Gamestop / EB Games / etc. reserve on the DS version of UMK3.

...when you tell your father not to pester you around a certain time of the day so you can clear up timespace for playing UMK3.

...when you remind yourself that you didn't get your 360 for UMK3, but begin to question that idea.

...if your win to loss ratio is at least 2:1 and you have played at least 1500 matches.

...if you are begging for people to choose the Temple or the Graveyard.

...if you realize how pathetically easy Noob Saibot is.

...if you can successfully perform a aaHP HP JK RH against a wall.

...when you've received over 100 XBL private messages from UMK3 players saying how sucky you are when in fact you defeated them repeatedly and they just need someone to project their anger upon, and you actually feel good every time you get one.

...if you reply to this topic.

(Everything but the third and fourth apply to me, on a side note.)

Scheisse said:
TheRagingStorm said:
Most of my UMK3 experience was on the Genesis.
I Knew I played Too much UMK3 when I realized I broke up to 9 genesis controllers playing the game. Eversince I brought a "legit" 6 button pad, I'm surprised it's still in it's best condition. Damn the original 3 - button pad, and Damn those third party performance pads! All 8 of them!
A friend of mine has the same problem with his ps3.. He has a temper and breaks his controllers all the time. He said that they are made of crappy plastic and just shatter. He finds pieces of controller all over his house. lol
The funny thing about my problem was that I never had a temper when they broke, those were just piece of shit controllers made by shitty manufactuers, lol. $5.00 a piece, lol.

Lord PsyBorg said:
...when its loss the main reason that you're sad when your 360 breaks. (True story, by the way.)

...when having the Midway Arcade Treasures 2 version of the original MK3 isn't enough.

...when you're worried that that extra aaHP in Human Smoke's combo won't make it, even though you could just not deal that extra 1-2% and go for the much easier JK and throw only.

...if your friend list consists mainly of UMK3 players and not players of other games.

...when you can't help but do that pit fatality glitch on someone.

...when you cannot resist choosing Robot Smoke whenever someone picks uSub.

...when you pick normal characters whenever some random person picks Kabal, and still have confidence in your ability to achieve victory.

...if you're repeatedly playing the computer / a dead controller over and over in hopes of discovering a new combo and getting it up on this website.

...if you try to convert your friends into avid UMK3 players by downloading a copy of the UMK3 software onto their 360.

...when you do a /me aaHP HP JK TP TKS aaHP HP RH on someone in a chatroom that has nothing to do with MK games.

...if you have a Gamestop / EB Games / etc. reserve on the DS version of UMK3.

...when you tell your father not to pester you around a certain time of the day so you can clear up timespace for playing UMK3.

...when you remind yourself that you didn't get your 360 for UMK3, but begin to question that idea.

...if your win to loss ratio is at least 2:1 and you have played at least 1500 matches.

...if you are begging for people to choose the Temple or the Graveyard.

...if you realize how pathetically easy Noob Saibot is.

...if you can successfully perform a aaHP HP JK RH against a wall.

...when you've received over 100 XBL private messages from UMK3 players saying how sucky you are when in fact you defeated them repeatedly and they just need someone to project their anger upon, and you actually feel good every time you get one.

...if you reply to this topic.

(Everything but the third and fourth apply to me, on a side note.)
I didn't mean this thread to become a fullblown topic.

The incredibly sad part?

I fit under EVERY SINGLE ONE of those... Except the father one. It's my grandmother, not my father.

Yes this game is addicting. Outsiders looking in DO NOT get it. (Yes were in like a cult, lol 8) )

I was at my friends house the other day just chillin. I played UMK3 casually for like 2 hours without thinking about it. My Friends and I played some Halo 2, and GoW for awhile, and I quickly got bored of it. I then started up UMK3 and my bud says "Don't you ever get tired of playing that game?" I thought a second and said "Actually... no."

The only reason I don't play this game all day everyday, with the exception of my job and GF, is that when I play for too long in one day for some reason I start doing bad. So I just chill out and play it later.

Yeah. I actually had a good run. I do much better now that I'm communications banned LOL!

I, for no reason at all, picked up sheeva.

Double flawless against Mr Nicks ermac.
Wha?

Flawless on DCs R. Smoke?
DOUBLE WHA??

It got so bad.. I was playing ranked for awhile, and I could only find 4 people on. All 4 of those people kept kicking me and not allowing me to pwn with Sheeva.

Then I took a couple hour break, went back on with Human Smoke.
Pwn left and right.
Started getting kicked before fights outta ranked matches.

From my recent players list, people who continously kicked me outta ranked rooms and sent bad messages/called me and left even worse:

RobbyBlaze
Agent Awesome
Baba Luubi
xPARTYROBOTx
dustincase
FURLEN
Acid Carlos
x Mr Nick x
ThePunisherXBL

Acid Carlos, Mr Nick, and ThePunisher were all the worst of the bunch. They'd quit after the first match.. 2 times ThePunisher deliberately lagged the freakin hell outta the game.

So you know you've played too much UMK3 when you have people QUITTING before the second match.

You know you've played too much when you have people refusing to fight you.

You know you've played too much when you own x Mr Nick x's Ermac with a double flawless playing Sheeva

You know you've played too much when you can actually get a flawless with Sheeva

You know you play way too fuckin much when people call you screaming

You know you're playin too much UMK3 when people purposely lag the game, so you'll quit and they can get a win against you.

<3

Kazlaz

Noob
hmmmmmmmmmm......................

scheise your one weird person

reminds me of the day i got my new coach and they where all black *the moving ppl* he was getting into an argument with some dude gunnarugga if i can remember right
"keep flapin those big black lips keep flapin those big black lips
keep flapin those big black lips"

at this point the moving men where staring at me and they looked like they wanted to kill me...

kazlaz said:
hmmmmmmmmmm......................

scheise your one weird person

reminds me of the day i got my new coach and they where all black *the moving ppl* he was getting into an argument with some dude gunnarugga if i can remember right
"keep flapin those big black lips keep flapin those big black lips
keep flapin those big black lips"

at this point the moving men where staring at me and they looked like they wanted to kill me...
Coach, and Couch are two different words.

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:
Yeah. I actually had a good run. I do much better now that I'm communications banned LOL!

Wha?

DOUBLE WHA??

It got so bad.. I was playing ranked for awhile, and I could only find 4 people on. All 4 of those people kept kicking me and not allowing me to pwn with Sheeva.

Pwn left and right.

From my recent players list, people who continously kicked me outta ranked rooms and sent bad messages/called me and left even worse:

RobbyBlaze
Agent Awesome
Baba Luubi
xPARTYROBOTx
dustincase
FURLEN
Acid Carlos
x Mr Nick x
ThePunisherXBL

Acid Carlos, Mr Nick, and ThePunisher were all the worst of the bunch. They'd quit after the first match.. 2 times ThePunisher deliberately lagged the freakin hell outta the game.

So you know you've played too much UMK3 when you have people QUITTING before the second match.

You know you've played too much when you own x Mr Nick x's Ermac with a double flawless playing Sheeva

You know you've played too much when you can actually get a flawless with Sheeva

You know you're playin too much UMK3 when people purposely lag the game, so you'll quit and they can get a win against you.

<3
Uh, sound like you need to play some real competion. Anybody who gets DF by Sheeva, has no skill. Crazy Dominican is a beast with Sheeva, but he surely never beat me with any Flawless Victory with Sheeva.

Shaney

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:

Wha?

DOUBLE WHA??

Pwn left and right.

RobbyBlaze
Agent Awesome
Baba Luubi
xPARTYROBOTx
dustincase
FURLEN
Acid Carlos
x Mr Nick x
ThePunisherXBL

<3
Mr. Nicks Ermac is Garbage, i don't know why people think hes so good. All he does is talk shit and he can't back it up at all.