What's new

You have one wish for the next patch.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
pushback doesnt matter when its negative as all hell.
You don't abuse it of course...once or twice a match. You already have fast guns and low guns...too many guns that a normal human can't react too. Deathstroke is fine...just nerf the other top chars

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
You don't abuse it of course...once or twice a match. You already have fast guns and low guns...too many guns that a normal human can't react too. Deathstroke is fine...just nerf the other top chars
not changin my mind on this, even if mb rifle is useful in anyways, it isn't much better than regular rifle which def needs a buff.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
because how slow rifle is, it should be less negative on block MB rifle on block should also be less negative as well, Trait should have a quicker startup to make it possible for other setups other than d2.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
because how slow rifle is, it should be less negative on block MB rifle on block should also be less negative as well, Trait should have a quicker startup to make it possible for other setups other than d2.
Ok, fair enough. I'll laugh my ass off if they nerf him again xD lol

Alternative wish: everyone has a backdash with a decent number of invincibility frames.

Turned into another buff/nerf DS thread
This has hardly become a buff/nerf Deathstroke thread. There have only been several posts about DS, between two members.
We were just talking...what do you even know ? member for like not even a mounth
There's no need to point out that he has been here for less than a month. I lurked for around nine months before actually joining TYM.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Make Bane's outro where he actually stabs them, or just get rid of the knife entirely and just make him break their back and have it fade from there. Scoop them up, "I will break you!", back breaker, fade.

That's the only buff Bane needs.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Jokers teeth unblockable
F2 a overhead
B1 into low gas tank combos
Has black adams backdash

:cool:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Backfire

Mortal
because Deathstrokes trait is actually really good when you get it, i think it should be a charge activation trait like sinestros and killer frosts.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
give killer frost air daggers,her old damage,trait cancels back and give her aquamans d2 then she might be top 20.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Walkspeed buff, fix the interactables, fix the glitches, low tier must get buff, especially Lobo, i really like that guy, and give me pre patch Scorpion with current, slow teleport.
I'll suck Ed Boon's dick if NRS does it #Kappa.