What's new

You have one wish for the next patch.

bl31

Noob
Deathstroke: Rework his trait. For example: his trait got now 15-30 start up but gives more cheap for shots(not unblockable ONLY more cheap).

Deathstroke: Rework his trait. For example: his trait got now 15-30 start up but gives more cheap for shots(not unblockable ONLY more cheap).
I think his trait needs to start up ALOT faster. Remove the debuff period but increase cool down to compensate.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
If you get that then you sword spin needs to have as much recovery as sword flip on wake up.

but if you think about it, wake ups negate all types of true mixups. plus there are not that many wake ups that arent safe
No. There are a number of characters who have bad wakeups in this game, being able to stuff them every time for free would make them absolutely useless.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
New ares skin thats all i want. Fuck that classic skin. I want a skin where you can see they put some effort in. Superman even got different voice on his robocop skin. Why nrs?????

There are some universal changes I would like:
Increased forward walk speed
Ability to forward tech roll

I'd also like GL's db1 range to be decreased. Superman's F23 nerfed and buffs for Lobo and Shazam.

Wigy

There it is...
I want supes to get at least one of the following nerfs:

Trait isn't combo cancellable.
Trait doesn't break armour (it really fucking shouldn't in the first place)
F23 is 1 or 2 frames longer in execution. This would mean that a few normals could stuff it.