What's new

You guys really gonna let MK pass?

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Seven is super super nice irl and a stand up fellow. Don't know what went down online or over xbl though. ;Prepares to get flamed in Seven's defense: :oops:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I still play at least once every like two days :)

Its hard though because no one in the US plays on the PC... well they do, they just suck/ the game crashes when I play with them.
mike is the crash u are talking about when u create a private 1v1 or join as P2 in a KoTH? if so the cause is known, ur steam friend list is too long. remove some (maybe a lot) ppl it will work.

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
The thing is MK9 is so much fun to play and visually is much more appealing than any other fighting game.It is also probably the hardest so i can see why some people can't stop crying about balance and all that.Let me tell you,i still feel pretty good when i destroy any Cabals and broken robots whenever i have time to.Don't get me wrong-i am not hating or anything,i just love MK so much and i am good at it.I can never convert to being an MK hater,only loosers hate this game.Be well.

The thing is MK9 is so much fun to play and visually is much more appealing than any other fighting game.It is also probably the hardest so i can see why some people can't stop crying about balance and all that.Let me tell you,i still feel pretty good when i destroy any Cabals and broken robots whenever i have time to.Don't get me wrong-i am not hating or anything,i just love MK so much and i am good at it.I can never convert to being an MK hater,only loosers hate this game.Be well.

lol@thinking MK 9 is the hardest fighting game.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
The thing is MK9 is so much fun to play and visually is much more appealing than any other fighting game.
Okay wait a minute.

I love MK9, but as far as visually appealing fighting games go, DoA5 and SC5 blow it out of the water by a long shot. In fact, MK9 is one of the ugliest current-gen games I can think of right next to SF4.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Okay wait a minute.

I love MK9, but as far as visually appealing fighting games go, DoA5 and SC5 blow it out of the water by a long shot. In fact, MK9 is one of the ugliest current-gen games I can think of right next to SF4.
Different graphical styles and tastes, how do they work?

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Screw MK9 on PSN...I actually wanna revive UMK3 because I have hype matches online and it isnt as bad...I want smoother gameplay than showy background graphics...most of the MK9 backgrounds are animated more than necessary creating unnecessary lag

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Who cares if hes banned Kenshi and Cyrax alone shut down more than half the cast.
I hear more bitching about Cyrax if anything...Kabal has no where near 90% resets and 50% dropped comboes...Kabal actually doesnt get much damage off combos in themseleves but he can outzone anywhere on the screen and create combo opportunities...nah Cyrax is the fucker that needs taming imo