What's new

You break it we buy it 2?

Yes, No?

It's going to be broken. We know it for sure. The question is if anyone is actually going to buy it to even find out how broken it is. Is there going to be a second version of You break it we buy it like there was for MKA?

Yes, No?

It's going to be broken. We know it for sure. The question is if anyone is actually going to buy it to even find out how broken it is. Is there going to be a second version of You break it we buy it like there was for MKA?
I find your lack of faith disturbing!

dreemernj

Ambassador
I think it's a valid question. We haven't thought about it yet though. Still too far off to know for sure. It was a rather small turnout for the last You Break It. We weren't looking to get anything out of it, but it would have been a ton more fun to have a lot of participants.

And then the winner ended up being broken command inputs on kreate a fighter moves which we didn't even really mention when it was over, lol.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
From the recent pack of clips I've seen, it really doesn't look much different gameplay wise from the previous 3 games. The way they attack, the animations, etc. It really was a devastating dose of MK reality.

MK Fails. Reality.

RoGE

Noob
If its one of those broken but deep fighting games then it shouldn't be that bad, but if its something like MKD then no.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm sure it will be fun...and I'll break it wide open.

Still unsure about what system to get it for, but the controller issue is a HUGE factor for me so I'll probably get it for the PS3. Fuck those Sega pads.

Tim Static

Adminerator
If its one of those broken but deep fighting games then it shouldn't be that bad, but if its something like MKD then no.
Or MK:A or even MK:DA.

If these videos that they released are all that the game is going to be based on then it will almost be too limited to be too broken.
and.
MK4 > MK8
True, but I hope this is a false statement come mid November 08.

I'm sure it will be fun...and I'll break it wide open.

Still unsure about what system to get it for, but the controller issue is a HUGE factor for me so I'll probably get it for the PS3. Fuck those Sega pads.
Same here, Konqrr. I'll play the shit out of this game, that way my opinions of it, good or bad, will be legit.

But I am buying a copy for both systems :)