What's new

"YOU ARE NOT MY EQUAL!" Smarrgasm Wins Battle And Brew in Injustice! 5/30/2013

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Front paged. Again wish I could have made it, life always getting in the way.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
tbh i thought i lost that game man i was shocked as you were but next BnB you on my hitlist imma train in a more patient way against that style of BA
Yea man i still have no idea what went on there. Ill probly go back and watch it soon. That was a sick game overall though.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Thats awesome that Ed Boon tweeted saying it was intense about the match where I put Tre in losers with Green Lantern vs Yellow Lantern, and I will be honest, it WAS intense...But in Losers Finals I lost with time running out by dropping the winning combo. I think thats the worst I have felt dropping a combo lol. Anyway, like I said, I am very happy with Top 3, whether its 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

chores

bad at things
the most important question is did glass sword bust out that sweet assed wonder woman and if so what times on the stream archive. please remove all other comments

Glass Sword

Nobody
the most important question is did glass sword bust out that sweet assed wonder woman and if so what times on the stream archive. please remove all other comments
Wonder Woman was not feeling it tonight. I beat @Lord of the Fly's Grundy (which is real good btw). This was off stream sadly. He then ran to arrow and I switched to Doomsday. I need to run more games with her I keep sabotaging my own spacing. Plus I need to run the Aquaman match up. Should of used her vs Saltface.
Overall I was feeling the power from Doomsday. He won me all my games. I'll keep putting work into her however. She takes a little more finesse than Doomsday, and at these early stages got to go with what gets me the win.
I'll make another post for shoutouts.

Sasuga

Noob
GZ smarrgasm!

Dammit. I don't have time to work anymore! I need to watch all these streams AND play the game.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I'd like to say thank you Salt Face for getting Harley Quinn into the tops in a tourney.
I knew she had tournament potential

Smarrgasm guarnteed top 8 next major

book it

i thought he was going to do it at ufgt... good stuff. and i though u were just another scrub black adam when we first played.

honestly... there are so many amazing black adams. rico suave, smarrgasm, master d, forever king, god speed... et cetera

SLy

Noob
Pig better have the Ultima Weapon somewhere on that chart. That's swords been carried down in every series lol.