What's new

YOMI vs. The World Team Battle at KIT?

coolwhip

Noob
emmmm shouldnt someone in yomi or one of the people who maybe wanted to make the challenge make a thread like this?
seems like your just shitstirring rather than hype building
Yup, I'm shitstirring by suggesting we see a 5 vs. 5 and actually tagging Reno Racks to get his opinion.. Alert the authorities...I can see the guys at the YOMI house punching walls in outrage as we speak. Don't be shocked to see DJTs trademark smile forever faded, or for Slayer to give up pot for good.

coolwhip

Noob
Dizzy needs to be on team world hands down

Expand teams to 8
Dizzy got my vote already and I'd love to see the teams expand. I just went with 5 cause that's usually the conventional number but it's not like I'm organizing the thing, so whatever everyone agrees on would be great. I'm sure YOMI would love to expand it as it would allow most of their players to participate.

I hope something comes out of this.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I think Madzin would beat all of them. DJTs Sub-Zero gives them trouble and he's not even using ice clone half the time

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Yup, I'm shitstirring by suggesting we see a 5 vs. 5 and actually tagging Reno Racks to get his opinion.. Alert the authorities...I can see the guys at the YOMI house punching walls in outrage as we speak. Don't be shocked to see DJTs trademark smile forever faded, or for Slayer to give up pot for good.
no need to be a smartass.
more meant maybe someone going to kit or someone on the same continent as kit being held in should be the ones making threads like this.
i just said it SEEMED like shitstirring because you wont be there, unbunch your panties

coolwhip

Noob
more meant maybe someone going to kit or someone on the same continent as kit being held in should be the ones making threads like this.
i just said it SEEMED like shitstirring because you wont be there & your insulting the likes of cd jr in op, unbunch your panties
Or maybe I was making a thread like this to suggest a 5 vs. 5 to people at KIT just in case it didn't cross their minds? Hence tagging Vandy.

And yeah, I won't be there, but that doesn't make CD Jr's tweets any less idiotic. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. I'm not calling him a bad player, I'm calling his tweets stupid.

Again, how is suggesting a 5 vs. 5 team battle shit stirring?

Last edited:

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
i just said it SEEMED like shitstirring because you wont be there, unbunch your panties
God forbid a forum member who's not an established player from trying to help make the scene more hype.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Again, how on earth is suggesting a 5 vs. 5 team battle shit stirring?
i already answered that, if i was wrong fair enough, i was wrong, i suggest you take a breath a relax dude.

God forbid a forum member who's not an established player from trying to help make the scene more hype.
what? when did i say coolwhip wasnt "established" or anything of that manner?
all i said was this SEEMED like a shit stir thread, coolwhip said it wasnt and i said ok if i was wrong fair enough. whats the big deal?
im not one of those dudes whos like you have to have a evo medal to have a opinion, i think your picking me up all wrong man

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
i already answered that, if i was wrong fair enough, i was wrong, i suggest you take a breath a relax dude.

what? when did i say coolwhip wasnt "established" or anything of that manner?
all i said was this SEEMED like a shit stir thread, coolwhip said it wasnt and i said ok if i was wrong fair enough. whats the big deal?
im not one of those dudes whos like you have to have a evo medal to have a opinion, i think your picking me up all wrong man
I have an Evo medal?

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
If this is truly Yomi vs. the world, then actual "world" representation is essential imo. It would have to be bumped to at least 8 players a side to accommodate this. The world team could be:

sonic
honeybee
wound
foxy
ketchup
madzin
killer xinok
whoever the best russian player is currently (cheap eddie, Lar, someone else?)

Jolt

Uprise
I have an Evo medal?
lol I think you misread the post thanks to lack of formatting. I got you though, I'l translate!

"I'm not one of those dudes who is like "You have to have an evo medal to have an opinion. I think you're picking me up all wrong, man. I love you Derptile. I want to be BFFs forever. Coolwhip is also very....cool. My bad guys, please calm down this was all a big misunderstanding. Myron is an excellent translator"

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
lol I think you misread the post thanks to lack of formatting. I got you though, I'l translate!

"I'm not one of those dudes who is like "You have to have an evo medal to have an opinion. I think you're picking me up all wrong, man. I love you Derptile. I want to be BFFs forever. Coolwhip is also very....cool. My bad guys, please calm down this was all a big misunderstanding. Myron is an excellent translator"
Good guy Myron.